The Abt Associates Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Abt Associates Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Abt Associates Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Abt Associates Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Abt Associates Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Abt Associates Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Abt Associates Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Field Entomologist
Job Identification: 102657
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: Program Delivery
- Abt Associates, a major American business and government research, technical assistance, and consulting company, was awarded the PMI VectorLink Project in 2017 by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)/President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI).
- Working across 24 countries in sub-Saharan Africa as well as Cambodia and Latin America, the PMI VectorLink Project is equipping countries to plan and implement integrated vector control, including implementing safe and cost-effective indoor residual spraying programs, conducting entomological monitoring activities, and providing support for the deployment of insecticide-treated nets.
- The PMI VectorLink Project works closely with Ministries of Health, National Malaria Control Programs, regional and district health offices, and their partners to ensure that government, the private sector, and communities are able to sustain and lead future IRS and malaria vector control programs.
- In Nigeria, the PMI VectorLink Project conducts routine entomological monitoring and monitors insecticide resistance across 16 states in the country. The project also works to strengthen the capacity of national and district governments to plan and implement quality entomological monitoring and use entomological data for decision making in the future.
- VectorLink Nigeria also supports programmatic monitoring activities, to assess the impact of new types of nets on entomological and epidemiological indicators.
- Under the supervision of the Entomology Coordinator, the Field Entomologist will ensure adherence to project standard operating procedures (SOPs) guiding the implementation of entomology field activities, laboratory protocols, standard techniques and methods deployed in analyzing mosquito samples to generate country basic entomology indicators.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Assists with supervising and coordinating implementation of field activities, such as routine malaria vector surveillance, insecticide resistance monitoring, and other related vector control activities.
- Ensure field teams adhere to SOPs guiding the implementation of field and laboratory activities.
- Engage in supportive supervision by travelling to field sites during routine surveillance and insecticide resistance monitoring activities.
- Keep inventory of unanalyzed mosquito samples identified, preserved in the laboratory.
- Support the management of entomological inventory and equipment maintenance.
- Operate, optimize state of the art equipment to analyze mosquito samples in the laboratory and interpret results.
- Arrange field collected data, analyze, report and present to target audiences
- Must ensure that the laboratory and insectary are well managed following good laboratory practices.
- Assists in providing technical assistance to partners and NMEP on vector control activities.
- Support technical report writing and review of national documents.
- Support the training of Entomological Technicians on morphological identification and insecticide susceptibility test assays.
- Support in the morphological identification of mosquito samples sent to the laboratory from field sites.
- Create an excel sheet to enter well labelled samples and support the shipment of same to laboratory for analysis.
- Perform any other duty assigned by the Entomological Coordinator
- Bachelor’s Degree + Five (5) years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree + Three (3) years of relevant experience, or PhD.
Desired Experience / Qualifications:
- Postgraduate Degree in Science, Health and/or Public Health with focus on entomology/insect ecology is desirable.
- Familiarity with vector surveillance and insecticide resistance monitoring protocols as well as field and laboratory procedures.
- Prior experience working with the National Malaria Elimination Programme is highly preferred.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Be computer literate in terms of text processing and data entry and analysis.
- Be a team player and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrable technical experience in vector surveillance and insecticide resistance monitoring.
- Demonstrated evidence of previous technical writing in malaria entomology, medical entomology, or vector control.
- Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce.
- Disclaimer: Abt Associates will never ask candidates for money in exchange for an offer of employment
2. Job Title: Production Technician at Reckitt Benckiser
Position: Production Technician
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Want to make your voice heard? As a Production Technician, you’ll have the freedom to help improve how we manage our production operations.
- You’ll take full responsibility for your area of production – ensuring smooth running and troubleshooting problems. But the role is about more than just efficiency.
- Our commitment to innovation runs through the whole business. So we’ll look to you to spot and take every opportunity to improve quality, safety and performance.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
You’ll succeed because:
- You excel in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
- You’re a creative problem solver, open to change who wants to take responsibility for what you do.
- You put your and your colleagues’ safety first.
- You speak up if you see that something could be done better.
You’ll love it because:
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before.
- You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to listen to your ideas.
- The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law
- Abt Associates Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Abt Associates Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Abt Associates Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Abt Associates Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.