The Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2023/2024… | Administrative Assistant Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Administrative Assistant recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Administrative Assistant Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Administrative Assistant recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Administrative Assistant.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Eden Solutions & Resources Limited
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are an HR firm seeking a Smart Administrative Assistant to join our team. The preferred candidate should be a well-organized and detail-oriented person that will support the team and ensure that the office runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Handles all administrative requests and resolves all queries
- Run all errands and carries out administrative tasks
- Welcomes all visitors and applicants
- Keeps proper electronic files containing clients’ payment status
- Maintains proper inventory of the company’s assets
- Manages all office supplies
- Manages company petty cash book and performs bookkeeping
- Creates good filing system, both electronic and physical
- Schedules and coordinates staff and all meeting
- Takes notes during meetings to compose minutes of meeting
- OND in Accounting, Business Administration preferred (Diploma Holder)
- Minimum of one (1) year of proven experience in an administrative position
- Accounting knowledge is an added advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite especially Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Multitasking skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] using the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th December 2023.
2. Job Title: Email Marketing Specialist at Links and Metrics Limited
Job Title: Email Marketing Specialist
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a sharp and creative full-time email marketing specialist that will work from our office.
- In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including market research, content creation, and copy distribution.
- As an email marketing specialist, you will also be required to collaborate with team members across departments to ensure maximum uptake of offerings.
- To be successful as an email marketing specialist, you should demonstrate the ability to create accessible, engaging, and memorable texts. Ultimately, an outstanding email marketing specialist will remain abreast of technological developments that facilitate the dissemination and monitoring of campaign features.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting market research to better comprehend prevailing consumer behaviors.
- Reviewing our former campaigns to ascertain areas of strength and weakness, which could inform subsequent outputs.
- Maintaining a database of customers who have opted to receive our correspondence.
- Distributing emails through the use of automation software.
- Monitoring and reporting on the utility of each campaign.
- Conceptualizing marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and prospective clientele.
- Creating well-written copy that is free from mistakes.
- Collaborating with graphic designers to improve the appearance layout of outputs.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 3-7 years of experience
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns.
- Prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role.
- Familiarity with pertinent automation and performance evaluation software.
- Excellent project management skills are specific to marketing.
- Outstanding copywriting and copyediting abilities.
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content.
- Drive, ingenuity, and gumption.
- Willingness to work extended hours to ensure that projects are completed, as needed.
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 7th January 2023.
- Administrative Assistant DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Administrative Assistant Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.