The African Alliance Insurance Plc Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | African Alliance Insurance Plc Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. African Alliance Insurance Plc Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming African Alliance Insurance Plc Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 African Alliance Insurance Plc Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at African Alliance Insurance Plc Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
African Alliance Insurance Plc Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Financial Advisor
Job Title: Financial Advisor
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand clients’ financial needs
- Determine clients’ expenses, level of income, insurance coverage, financial objectives and goals, tax status, and risk tolerance
- Regularly review clients’ bank and other accounts and analyze their financial data to understand if life or economic changes are necessary to reach their financial goals.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports, and income projections for clients.
- Manages clients’ accounts and files.
- Answer clients’ questions and address concerns
- Give advice to clients about insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management, or any other areas in order to help them reach their financial goals
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND / NCE in a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service in an insurance firm or a similar role
- Life and health license
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of insurance policies and operation
- Must be residing in Lagos State Nigeria.
- Knowledge of securities and insurance industries
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
N140,000 – N170,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th February 2023.
2. Job Title: Cards & Alternate Channels Dispute Resolution Officer at Union Bank of Nigeria
- African Alliance Insurance Plc Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for African Alliance Insurance Plc Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the African Alliance Insurance Plc Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum African Alliance Insurance Plc Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.