The African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Special Assistant to the President (PCSC)
Location: Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
Position Grade: PL3
- The Presidency Complex (URPR) comprises the Office of The President of the Bank Group and all corporate offices, departments and other organisation units that are directly subordinate to the Presidency in administrative as well as functional terms. The President, in the capacity of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Bank Group, is mandated to provide competent strategic management of the Bank Group and all its resources towards the fulfilment of the Bank Group’s purpose of contributing to economic development and social progress of Regional Member Countries.
- The Presidency Complex provides day-to-day and medium-term corporate leadership and executive oversight, maintains communication with the Bank Group’s Member Countries, and supports the Boards of Directors in the conduct of their statutory roles.
- In addition, the Complex provides legal and regulatory oversight on the conduct of the Bank Group’s business and integrated risk management of Bank Group operations, oversees corporate communication with a range of internal and external stakeholders, promotes integrity, transparency and the highest ethical standards and norms among Bank Group personnel in the conduct of their work, and assures the security of the Bank Group’s personnel, premises and physical assets, information and data in all locations where the Bank Group operates.
- Furthermore, the PRST Complex is also involved in catalysing investment from various sources in line with the operational priorities of the Bank Group.
- The President directly supervises several departments and units including Office of the President (PCSC); the Integrity and Anti-Corruption Department (PIAC); the Office of the Auditor General (PAGL); the Group Risk Management Directorate (PGRM); the General Counsel and Legal Services Department (PGCL); the Communication and External Relations Department (PCER); the Staff Integrity and Ethics Office (PETH); Office of the Secretary General & General Secretariat (PSEG); the Africa Investment Forum (PAIF); the Joint Secretariat Support Office (PJSS) and; the External Representation Office in Asia (PEXT).
The Hiring Department
- The Executive Office of the President assists the President in planning, supervising, and managing the business of the Bank Group.
- The Office of the President monitors, coordinates and supervises the implementation of various Bank programs based on the global or regional trends and emerging knowledge in the major development areas of agriculture, human and social development, energy and climate; and gender and civil society.
- The Office examines the impact of the Bank Group country and regional programs in responding to existing and emerging development trends and needs in the regional member countries, identifies new areas for business growth; leads and coordinates the preparation of technical and knowledge briefs for the President’s internal and external engagements; and monitors the effective and timely implementation of Presidential instructions, Board and Management decisions.
- Under other activities, the Office prepares and organizes the President’s missions and represents the Bank at international conferences and on working missions to member countries; organizes meetings with Bank’s Senior Management; reviews, evaluates and gives advice on communication and interaction between the Presidency and the various organs of the Bank; provides effective administrative and logistic support to facilitate implementation of the President’s programs; and prepares, monitors audit reports and follows up on the implementation of the recommendations of the reports.
- The objective of the Special Assistant is to the President is primarily responsible for providing intellectual, program and administrative support to the work of the President, with respect to strategic policy, programming, and project documents. The Assistant analyses such reports and summarizes findings as well as key recommendations while also supervising the proper documentation and storage of all related top-level information for the President.
- A key part of the role involves scheduling and event management around the President as well as collaboration with the other senior managers in Cabinet as well as with other Complexes to prioritize the President’s activities and events.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- The Special Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Reporting directly to the President, the Special Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. Under the general guidance of the Director-General of Cabinet, the incumbent will be assigned the following duties, including but not limited to:
- Gathering business intelligence for use by the President.
- Working closely with the President’s Executive Assistant to schedule preparatory sessions and the review of dockets ahead of missions as well as maintaining the President’s daily and long-term calendar.
- Drafting and synthesizing correspondence and notes/papers related to operational matters for the President while also ensuring quality control of the various documents.
- Contributing to the preparation of the President’s speeches and presentations;
- Establishing systems and protocols for Front Office management and staff to engage the President on programs, events, key decisions, and approvals;
- Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the office of the President;
- Developing and managing a system to store, track and execute the high volume of tasks, milestones, and priorities of the President, including tracking donor/shareholder follow-up actions, mission briefs, travel preparation, senior staff follow-up, etc.
- Conducting researching, gathering information, and developing reports/documents to appropriately prepare for upcoming engagements of the President;
- Working with other members of Cabinet to ensure follow through on all internal audit recommendations across the various units reporting directly to the President;
- Accompanying and staffing the President on missions;
- Coordinating the Security, Protocol, Travel and Communications Teams assigned to the Cabinet to ensure that the President’s movements and missions are seamless and that his security and comfort are always optimal;
- Working with other colleagues to maximize the effectiveness of the Cabinet team, and otherwise contributing to the creation of a positive work environment; and
- Handle miscellaneous tasks as directed by the President.
- Assisting in the monitoring and contributing to the success of assigned flagship projects across the Bank;
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to develop and maintain a library of institutional materials to support a variety of activities in the President’s office;
- Working closely with other Front Offices across the Bank to prepare regular cross-Complex updates, highlighting for the action of the President any issues requiring attention.
- Providing comments on various documents as requested by the President and otherwise ensuring presentations and reports are substantive, in compliance with the policies, rules and the Delegation of Authority Matrix of the Bank.
- Verifying the content of correspondence, memoranda and reports prepared by Country Offices, Departments/Units and ensure timely submission for the President’s signature/clearance, or onward transmission to the relevant Office;
- Providing strategic support for the President’s interactions with the Bank Group’s Executive Directors, Board Committee Chairpersons and a range of other external boards;
- Providing technical support during meetings with internal and external parties, taking minutes and preparing summary notes to facilitate follow up and implementation of decisions;
Competencies (Skills Experience & Knowledge)
- At least a Master’s Degree in Management, Business, Economics, Law or any other discipline that is relevant to the operations of the Bank.
- Strong knowledge of socioeconomic development issues and policies of African countries.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of relevant professional experience, preferably in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge and preferably, hands-on experience of the Bank’s project management and execution.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Excellent time management, particularly while managing competing priorities;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, while demonstrating sound judgement.
- Sound understanding of protocol needs.
- Excellent communication both in terms of spoken and written English or French, with a working knowledge of the other language; and
- Competence in the use of Bank standard software (Word, Excel, Access and Power Point, SAP and/or other integrated document management system).
- Demonstrated operational effectiveness including, ability to achieve high performance goals, being innovative and having the ability to anticipate and plan and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Ability to think clearly and write to communicate effectively with diverse audiences, individuals and across teams, including senior management team;
- Strong analytical, diplomatic, organizational, problem-solving and people management skills.
- Client orientation, demonstrable teamwork and relationship building skills;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th November 2023.
Note: This position is classified as international status and attracts international terms and conditions of employment
2. Job Title: NAFDAC Clearance Officer at Saroafrica International Limited
Job Title: NAFDAC Clearance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- Generation of NAFDAC Invoice
- NAFADC Payments and 1st Stamping
- NAFDAC 2nd Stamping
- SON Invoice generation
- Resolve issues with holding of Container by NAFDAC & other agencies.
- Ensure any dispute relating to any container is resolved.
- Revalidation of Entries
- Submission of ECD’s
- Post Clearing Documentation
- ECD submission register
- NAFDAC register stating the status of 1st stamping and 2nd stamping
- Weekly report on activities
- In House Training: Share update on changes in the Government agencies regulation.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Proficiency in the use of computers and Data Analysis
- Interpersonal Relationship skills
- Good communication skills
Education and Experience
- OND / HND with a minimum of upper credit
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in related field
- Age Requirement: 25 – 30 years old
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd November, 2023.
- African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.