The All On Partnerships for Energy Access Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | All On Partnerships for Energy Access Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. All On Partnerships for Energy Access Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming All On Partnerships for Energy Access Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for 2022/2023 All On Partnerships for Energy Access Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at All On Partnerships for Energy Access Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
All On Partnerships for Energy Access Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Receptionist & Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Receptionist & Administrative Assistant
What will you do?
- Schedule and manage the CEO’s calendars including prioritizing and resolving related conflicts, and proactively scheduling important meetings with internal and external individuals.
- Organize and coordinate travel and related requirements to include travel authorizations, flight tickets, hotel bookings, visas, airport transfers, expense reports, and claims filling; ensures that all travel arrangements are compliant with the Company’s Travel Policy.
- Provide support in arranging internal and external meetings and events, including coordinating the agenda, collaboration of presentations/information, managing vendors/payments, and handling logistics, such as conference registrations and local travel.
- Responsible for corporate information management by providing administrative support to all business teams using record keeping and data management process as a coordination tool.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly, including managing inventory of office supplies and consumables filing and organizing documents, recording meeting minutes, and performing bookkeeping tasks.
What we need from you
- HND or Undergraduate degree from a reputable institution.
- 3 – 5 years of related experience in a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail, and interpersonal, and communication skills are needed.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines are needed.
- A proactive approach to work delivery is critical.
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements and managing office inventory.
- Experience in managing schedules for senior leadership is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience supporting multiple business line operations.
- This role requires tact, discretion, reliability, and a welcoming disposition.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and MS Outlook.
What we offer you:
- At All On we’re committed to investing in the development of your career and we give people with your skills a platform from which you can deliver, create substantial impact, and grow professionally with a fast-growing organization
- All On is a company with shared values. Honesty, integrity, and respect aren’t simply a strap line but are a part of everything we do. What’s more, we’re a company that places the highest possible value on the diversity of our people and on our inclusive approach;
- Join us and you’ll belong to a company where you can feel pride in your achievements in being one part of the solution for addressing Nigeria’s foundational development problem.
Competitive based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter & Resume to: [email protected] using “All On – Application for Receptionist and Administrative Assistant Position” as the subject of mail
Application Deadline 2nd December 2022.
2. Job Title: Administrative Manager at the West African Postgraduate College of Pharmacists (WAPCP)
- All On Partnerships for Energy Access Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for All On Partnerships for Energy Access Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the All On Partnerships for Energy Access Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum All On Partnerships for Energy Access Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.