The Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Program Assistant – Social Mobilization
Locations: Bauchi, Ebonyi, Kebbi and Sokoto
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Program Assistant – Social Mobilization will provide technical and programmatic support for BA-Nigeria’s community mobilization interventions.
- S/he will also support activities in other program areas as directed by the State Coordinator or technical area leads at BA-Nigeria national office in Abuja.
- S/he will work closely with the Program Officer – Social Mobilization, other technical program officers in the state, the State Coordinator and Abuja HQ technical leads to ensure integrated and comprehensive implementation of BA-Nigeria’s program activities at the state level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
In addition to the general duties described above, specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Support implementation of community mobilization activities in collaboration with the Program Officer – Social Mobilization, LGA Supervisor, Community Volunteers, State and LGA Health Educators, Ward Development Committees and other stakeholders
- Support advocacy with religious and community leaders to create an enabling environment for practice of MNCH+N, FP and Malaria behaviors, as applicable
- Support training and supervision of LGA Supervisors, Community Volunteers and other social/community mobilization agents working supporting the BA-Nigeria project
- Assist with preparation/writing, submission and editing of timely and quality activity reports including success stories; and collaborate with relevant teams to ensure documentation of all community mobilization activities;
- Assist in promoting community participation and inclusion so as to encourage community ownership over activities implemented;
- Assist with the establishment and maintenance of effective relationships at the State level with health partners, implementing partners, State MOHs and other key stakeholders,
- Support the implementation of BA-N community capacity strengthening approach.
- Assist to develop MNCH+N, FP and Malaria SBC materials (as applicable) for use by Volunteers and Ward Development Committees
- Participate in the development of project strategies, workplans etc.
- Support the BA-Nigeria M&E team and State Coordinator to effectively collect, collate and report social/community mobilization data as required
- Other duties as identified and assigned by supervisor and/or HQ program leads
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years work experience in advocacy, social and/or community mobilization in family planning or any reproductive health programs
- Excellent communication, and organizational skills; and ability to influence and facilitate advocacy agendas at LGA and State level
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, or similar software
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
- Experience in providing administrative support to work teams
- Ability to work successfully ins cross-cultural, team-based environment
- Understanding of local communities and cultures in the relevant states and ability to communicate fluently in local languages.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to travel and work in difficult settings, including remote rural areas of Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward PDF copies of their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and the Location (of choice) as the subject of the mail. e.g., ‘Program Assistant – Social Mobilization, Bauchi’.
Note: Qualified female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 3rd November 2022.
2. Job Title: Human Resources Officers at New Incentives
Locations: Sokoto / Zamfara, Kaduna, & Kebbi
Employment Type: Full-Time
Category: Human Resources
- The Human Resources Officer will be assisting the HR Manager in the recruitment, employee relations management, staff benefits administration, staff compensation, staff performance management, and training.
- The ideal candidate should be someone with at least 3 years of experience in Human Resources, very diligent, detailed, and process-oriented with some understanding of legal and logistics processes.
- The candidate should be residing in North-West Nigeria. Excellent communication skills, a learning mindset, and the ability to adapt quickly to managing HR systems are essential to succeed in this role.
Organizational and Project Summary
- All Babies Are Equal Initiative (the Nigerian arm of the US organization, New Incentives) was incorporated as a Nigerian non-governmental organization (NGO) and its work is focused on demand creation for routine immunization in Nigeria through conditional cash transfer.
- The organization’s goal is to save lives cost-effectively by increasing immunization coverage in the North West Nigerian States of operation: Katsina, Zamfara and the Jigawa States.
- The conditional cash transfer for routine vaccination intervention includes supply side review, awareness creation on immunization and its importance, and cash transfer of N500 for the first four mandatory immunization visits and N2,000 for the last immunization visit to the caregiver of eligible infants.
- Additionally, we engage in community mobilization and collaborate with governmental and other non-governmental organizations.
- We have over 170 staff with over 80% residing in North-West Nigeria
Job Responsibilities and Tasks
- Assist in FOs selection and in-person interviews at the LGAs level.
- Take lead to manage in-person interviews of shortlisted FOs candidates through local New Incentives team members.
- Assist the HR Manager to send invitations, follow up with candidates, phone calls, scheduling interviews, references and background checks.
- Send feedback for the concluded recruitment exercise.
- Prepare the recruitment Gsheet during and after the process.
- Escalate any gaps, challenges or non-compliances to the HR Manager for immediate follow up.
- Liaise with the SR unit and community leaders to ensure locals are recruited.
- Promote job ads on social media and do outreaches on platforms like LinkedIn and your network to identify candidates.
Onboarding, Benefits and Compensation Management (40%):
- Follow up with the new employees to ensure pension and NHF registration are done and numbers are generated.
- Administration (30%)
- Ensure employee information is up to date.
- Review employee leaves applications on Zoho and ensures the right documents are uploaded.
- Follow up with the new office account opening during onboarding.
- Liaise with PFAs, NHF, NSITF and Tax offices for following up with remittances.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the HR Manager or console.
Education and Work Experience Requirement
- BSc or BA in Business Administration, Social Sciences or its recognized equivalent
- 2 – 5 years in a Human Resources general function.
- 1 – 2 years prior experience working for a non-profit, charitable organization, NGO or (I)NGO is a plus
Skills and Competencies Requirement:
- Preferably a candidate already based in Sokoto or Zamfara States or willing to relocate to either of the States
- Detail-oriented and diligent professional
- Process-oriented with some understanding of legal and logistics processes
- Good networks and contacts in North West Nigeria and the ability to leverage for recruitment
- Good organizational skills, effective time management, ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize tasks
- Very good communication and writing skills, English, Hausa and dialects (verbal and written)
- Excellent responsiveness to email and phone requests
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, internet browsers, smartphones and ICT in general. The candidate should be willing to use Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides.
- Motivation to work in a young organization that is constantly changing based on stakeholder feedback and operates with a lean structure
- Sound cultural awareness and ability to work in a multicultural and multiethnic environment
- Proven managerial and/or leadership skills
- Ability to deliver high-quality work in short periods of time and to work under pressure
- Critical thinker and possess problem-solving attitude
- Passion to help others and reduce infant mortality
- Proficiency in English Language (conversation, reading and writing) is required
- Knowledge of the Hausa Language (conversation and reading) is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11.59 PM; 2nd November, 2022.
- Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.