The Bulb Africa Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Bulb Africa Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Bulb Africa Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Bulb Africa Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Bulb Africa Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Bulb Africa Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Bulb Africa Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Technical Recruiter
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify current and future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing and posting technical job descriptions
- Sourcing potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and GitHub
- Performing pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Participating in tech conferences and meet-ups to network with IT professionals
- Forecasting recruitment budgets.
- Promoting the company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conducting job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keeping up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Supporting the revenue drive from technical recruitment by generating recruitment leads and building partnerships with organizations
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, virtual, or in-person interviews.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- A relevant Bachelors Degree
- Specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Two to three years proven work experience as a technical recruiter (complulsory)
- Hands-on experience with screening and various interview formats
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates can should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
2. Job Title: Revenue Enablement Capability Executive at Interswitch Group
Position: Revenue Enablement Capability Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Centre of Excellence
- This job role will ensure that the revenue generating teams have the necessary skills, knowledge and expertise to compete and win in the marketplace.
- Works with HR and other stakeholders to ensure that Sales and Business Development team (New and Old) acquire relevant knowledge to excel by carrying out Skill Assessments, Needs Identification, Trainings Program Development and Trainings Execution
- Partners with subject matter experts and resources, both internally and externally, to implement and deploy RE Competency Framework for the team
- Analyzes roles and jobs within the RE team to determine the skills and competencies gaps, vis-a-vis the Sales Network’s Sales Competency Framework, and create individual development plans for each role within the sales team
- Tracks and benchmarks the emerging skills and competencies landscape, and update the sales capability framework
- Owns the sales readiness function for all new product launches, new marketing directives, new market entry launches, new positioning directives, etc
- Working with Sales Operations Admin, creates extensive knowledge base for the sales team covering products, processes, tools and technology that will aid in the development of the skills and competencies of the sales team members as they implement sales strategy
- Champions sales knowledge development through initiatives such as sales coaching, and ensures Sales Management conduct the minimum required sales coaching per direct report within each month, and documents same
- Sales and Business Development Staff Onboarding and Exit Management
- Is the chief owner of our Sales Onboarding/Staff exiting management procedures and will work with HR to achieve our target time-to-productivity figures for Sales Onboarding
- Ensures Account and Budget assignment and re-assignment by Sales and BD Leaders within SLA Asset and Collateral Management
- Working with the relevant stakeholders, ensures availability of approved and updated Sales collaterals for the RE team
- Curates and share process tools and documents that will aid in the adoption and use of each approved sales process Reward and Incentive Management
- Owns the implementation of the sales recognition program for RE team, and in this role orchestrate ad-hoc as well as established awards/recognition for exemplary work by members of the RE team
- Be the budget creator for all sales-specific staff recognition program
- Communicates new improvements, campaign outcomes, team news and wins.
- Be the primary custodial and librarian of the approved and updated Sale collateral in use within the Sales team Technology and Tools Management
- Owns the sales process design and documentation for the organizations, ensuring that all approved sales processes are defined & documented in detail to meet Interswitch’s standards
- Proactively orchestrates job and task studies to ensure tool suitability and process alignment
- This will mean that each process must have detailed tools to support its full use and application
- Will handle the knowledge development aspects of the Operational & Technology Change Management, ensuring our people have the requisite knowledge resources to help them adopt and use technology for selling
- Will act as the custodian of the Sales Tools database and catalogue all the tools being tested/released to the RE team
- Strategic Thinking
- Results Driven
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively in individual and team settings, across multiple functions and stakeholders
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (e.g Power Point, Word, Excel)
- Excellent strategic planning, organization and execution skills
- Time Management and Organization Skills
- Excellent follow up skills.
- Business Acumen
- Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Ability to develop and facilitate training classes and workshops
- Excellent communication/presentation skills, both oral and written
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th November, 2023.
- Bulb Africa Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Bulb Africa Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Bulb Africa Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Bulb Africa Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.