The China Harbour Engineering Company Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | China Harbour Engineering Company Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. China Harbour Engineering Company Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming China Harbour Engineering Company Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for 2023/2024 China Harbour Engineering Company Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at China Harbour Engineering Company Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
China Harbour Engineering Company Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Accounting Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accounting Officer to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Communicate with Bank and Tax offices
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- BSc in Accounting, Finance, or a relevant degree
- 3 years Work experience as an Accountant
- Proficient and well-versed in Nigerian Tax laws
- Hands-on experience with SAGE 200 accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Good Knowledge of Budgeting, Auditing and Financial Analysis
- ICAN or ANAN certification is an added advantage
N1,440,000 – N1,920,000 Annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CV and Cover Letter) as one document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
2. Job Title: Pharmacist at Pac Recruiter
Location: Ojuelegba, Surulere – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified Pharmacist to assist customers by interpreting symptoms and providing immediate treatment or to successfully refer customers to a suitable physician.
- You will also prepare pharmaceuticals by reviewing and interpreting physicians’ directives and detect any therapeutic incompatibilities.
- To be successful in this role you must be customer-focused and remain up to date with the latest advances in pharmaceutical science.
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology with 2-4 years experience.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and software applications, used by pharmacies, such as MEDITECH and Mediware.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
N70,000 – N100,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send thier CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th November, 2023.
- China Harbour Engineering Company Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for China Harbour Engineering Company Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the China Harbour Engineering Company Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum China Harbour Engineering Company Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.