The Coscharis Group Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Coscharis Group Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Coscharis Group Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Coscharis Group Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Coscharis Group Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Coscharis Group Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Coscharis Group Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Pick and deliver Items/Packages within a designated area and keep records of deliveries.
- Must be able to ride a bike
- Must be able to communicate well in English
- Must know Lagos routes
- Must have valid riders permit
- Good customer relationship
- Should have an android phone.
N50,000 – N100,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th November 2023.
2. Job Title: Site Accountant
Job Title: Site Accountant
Functionally Reports to: Finance Manager
Administratively Reports to: Finance Manager
- Experience is required as a Team Lead / Supervisor in the Accounting Department (General Ledger, Bank Ledger Accounts, Account Payable, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, Intercompany Accounts, Tax Accounts, etc.) including also the Tax Department (WHT, CIT, VAT, etc.) for all Group Entities.
- Ability to maintain relationship with all Group Business Line Managers, Department Managers and Internal Audit including External Auditors, Tax Consultants, Business Consultants and Tax Authorities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all business transactions are recorded completely, correctly, timely in chronological sequence by each entity.
- Value adjustments, WIP adjustments, inventory stock reserves, reserves for project losses, bad debt reserves for doubtful accounts, foreign currency valuations, provisions and accruals, etc.), revenue recognition, financial expenses and income have properly been made and recorded by each entity.
- Ensure all accounting ledgers have been properly reconciled at each month-end and corresponding Month-End Checklists have been signed off by Accounting Officers (G/L, Bank/l, AP, AR, FX, IC, Tax), etc.
- Close the Accounting/Booking Period by the 3rd. working day after Month- End.
- Responsible for Closing and Opening of Monthly Accounting Periods.
- Preparations of Annual Balance Sheets, P&L Statements, Equity Statements, Cash Flow Statements and Notes to Financial Statements (Entity Level and “Proforma” Consolidation Level
- Ensure monthly tax and regulatory compliances and corresponding filings with authorities.
- Ensure monthly Withholding Tax Certificates have been properly submitted to vendors/suppliers and same obtained from customer and clients.
- Monitor, check and control tax and regulatory payments /settlements with authorities.
- Monitor, Guide, Coach and Control the Accounting Team
- Preparation of Monthly Balance Sheets, P&L Statements and Cash Flow Statement s (Entity Level and Consolidation Level) by 5th working day after Month-End.
- Prepare Annual Budget Liquidity forecast – by end of November before Beginning of the Year.
- Have alternative funding strategies available in case of shortages
- Ensure Monthly Equity and Debt Consolidation entries and P&L Elimination entries have been properly made for Consolidation.
- Preparation of Monthly Detail Breakdowns of Major Balance Sheet and P or L Statement captions (Entity Level and Consolidation Level)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related discipline.
- Master’s Degree and Professional Certification (ICAN, ACCA, etc.) would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of cognate post-graduation experience with at least 2 years in Senior finance function with a reputable company (IFRS policy only).
Monthly Net Salary Range (N)
Competitive (dependent on experience).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th November, 2023.
- Coscharis Group Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Coscharis Group Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Coscharis Group Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Coscharis Group Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.