Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara HND Admission Form 2023/2024: Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara (OGHARAPOLY) 2023/2024 Online Application for HND Admission is released.
In this Page, You’ll find a breakdown on how to apply to the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara (OGHARAPOLY) HND Admission Form below. We’ve Brought instructions about OGHARAPOLY online application process AND the hardcopy application.
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Higher National Diploma full/part-time programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara HND Admission Form / Courses.
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering(Power & Machine and Telecoms Option)
- Mechanical Engineering(Power & Plant and Manufacturing Options)
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghar HND Requirements.
a) National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course of course of study from NBTE accredited Polytechnic.
b) 5 O’level Credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to the candidate’s course of study.
c) At least one year Post ND working experience in the area of specialization.
d) At least two years Post ND cognate working experience for candidates with Pass in their areas of specialization.
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghar HND Application Method.
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on HND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
DESPO HND Screening Date.
Screening shall hold simultaneously for all courses on 16th and 17th October, 2018 at the various Departments.
Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil
Prospective Candidates should come to the screening exercise with the following documents:
- 4 recent passport sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgement cards.
- Bursary receipt for the purchase of the forms
- Certificates/Statement of Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin