The Filmhouse Cinemas Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Filmhouse Cinemas Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Filmhouse Cinemas Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Filmhouse Cinemas Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Filmhouse Cinemas Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Filmhouse Cinemas Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Cinema Manager
Location: Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities include the following and other duties as may be assigned:
- To oversee the management of the day to day activities of the cinemas.
- To support the business manager in driving daily retail profitability by maximising RPH & minimising shrinkage and wastage.
- To pro-actively manage operational costs on a day-to-day basis. Support the business manager in the effective management of controllable costs, third party contractors and team members.
- To maximise the performance of all employees by team work, motivation and effective coaching and performance management.
- Undertaking administrative tasks, setting shift rotas and organizing staff renumeration.
- To propose and prepare in conjunction with the filmbooking department, performance schedule plan to meet business plan objectives.
- To drive daily retail profitability by maximising RPH & minimising shrinkage and wastage.
- Ensure the cinemas meets set audience targets each week/period.
- To plan, perform and manage operational tasks within the cinema.
- To continually give feedback to the business manager and colleagues’ ways in which Cinema Operations could be improved and to always champion the needs of the guest and team members
- Minimum of 3 years in operations management at a supervisory level (retail experience preferred)
- Excellent customer relationship and management
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
- Must have a deep understanding of Health and Safety
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Good Microsoft Office, excel and power point usage.
- He/ She must have the ability to keep abreast of the trend in this field of expertise and make practical application of specialized knowledge in everyday situation.
- Job knowledge
- Customer Relation Skills
- Planning and Organizational Skills
- Communication Skills
- Analytical skills.
- Negotiation & Networking Skills
- Personal Credibility
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
2. Job Title: Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
The intern will report to an assigned supervisor.
The intern will be assigned to different fields of work according to his/her profile and to the needs of the Organization.
Tasks and responsibilities
The intern will perform the functions specified in the Terms of Reference (TOR) prepared by the hiring office before the beginning of the assignment.
• Enrolled in an under-graduate, graduate degree programme in a “bona fide” educational institution at the time of application or recent graduate. Please note that FAO only considers higher educational qualifications obtained from an institution accredited/recognized in the World Higher Education Database (WHED), a list updated by the International Association of Universities (IAU) / United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). The list can be accessed at http:// www.whed.net/.
• Candidates must specialize in a field relevant to the mission and work of FAO.
• Working knowledge of at least one FAO language (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian or Spanish). Knowledge of a second FAO language will be considered an asset.
• Be nationals of FAO Member Nations.
• Candidates should be aged between 21 and 30.
• Candidates should be able to adapt to an international multicultural environment and have good communication skills.
• Candidates with family members (defined as brother, sister, mother or father) employed by FAO under any type of contractual arrangement are not eligible for the Internship Programme.
• Qualified female applicants and qualified nationals of non- and under-represented member nations as well as candidates from Low-Income Food-Deficit Countries (LIFDCs), Least Developed Countries (LDCs), Land-locked Developing Countries (LLDCs), and Small Island Developing States (SIDS) are encouraged to apply to this Call for Expression of Interest.
• All applications will be reviewed and only qualified applicants will be directly contacted for interviews by the hiring office and contacted again, if selected.
• Candidates who have already undertaken an internship assignment at FAO, will not be eligible for another internship.
• Selected candidates should have appropriate residence or immigration status in the proposed country of assignment prior to joining the Organization.
• FAO pays a monthly stipend to interns if they are not sponsored by sending universities or other entities.
Please note that all candidates should adhere to FAO Values of Commitment to FAO, Respect for All and Integrity and Transparency.
How to Apply:
• To apply, visit the recruitment website at Jobs at FAO and complete your online profile. We strongly recommend that your profile is accurate, complete and includes your employment records, academic qualifications and language skills.
• You are requested to attach a letter of motivation, the evidence of attendance in a recognized university or copy of your academic qualifications to the online profile.
• Once your profile is completed, please apply and submit your application through the FAO recruitment portal. Only applications received through the FAO recruitment portal will be considered.
• Your application will be screened based on the information provided on your online profile.
• Please note that FAO will only consider academic credentials or degrees obtained from an educational institution recognized in the IAU/UNESCO list.
• Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• Candidates who are not selected before the closing date and wish to be continuously considered for an assignment are requested to re-apply to the new Calls.
• We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.
If you need help, or have queries, please contact: [email protected]
For More Information:
Application Deadline: December 31, 2023
- Filmhouse Cinemas Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Filmhouse Cinemas Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Filmhouse Cinemas Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Filmhouse Cinemas Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.