The First Rivers Hospital Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | First Rivers Hospital Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. First Rivers Hospital Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming First Rivers Hospital Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 First Rivers Hospital Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at First Rivers Hospital Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
First Rivers Hospital Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Assistant Matron
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Assistant Matron (AM) role exists to assist in supervising nursing staff assigned to departments and wards on a day-to-day basis.
- The AM is responsible for scheduling staff, managing assigned patients as well as tracking admissions and discharges.
- She will resolve patient care issues whilst collaborating with other teams and departments to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department.
- The AM shall plan, organize, develop and direct the operation of the assigned Nursing Services department in accordance with the standards, guidelines and regulations that govern Nursing as well as the hospital’s policies and as may be directed by Matron.
- Schedule duty hours and assign a sufficient number of nursing staff for each shift to ensure that routine care is provided to meet the daily nursing needs of each patient.
- Delegate to senior nurses the administrative authority, responsibility and accountability to perform their assigned duties.
- Make rounds of the nursing services department to ensure that all nursing staff are performing their work assignments in accordance with acceptable nursing standards.
- Participate in new employee orientation as required by facility protocol.
- Review complaints and grievances made or filed by department staff.
- Make rounds with physicians as necessary and review nurses’ notes to ensure that they are informative and descriptive of the nursing care being provided and that they reflect the patient’s response to the care.
- Schedule daily rounds to observe patients and determine if nursing needs are being met.
- Care plan and assessment assist in the scheduling of care plans and assessments to be presented and discussed at each committee meeting as needed.
- Prepare a preventative maintenance program for maintaining the departments’ equipment and supplies in a safe and operable manner.
- Monitor nursing care to ensure all patients are treated fairly, with kindness, dignity and respect.
- Ensure that all nursing staff are knowledgeable of the patient’s rights and responsibilities.
- Review complaints and grievances made by patients, follow up on resolution and give a report to the Medical officer in charge.
- Review and revise care plans and assessments as necessary, but at least quarterly.
- Safety and sanitation, Assist Infection Control in the development, implementation and revising of written aseptic and isolation techniques.
- Liaise with the Quality Control nurse to ensure that all nursing staff follows established departmental policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc. Nursing
- RN, RM
- BSL, ASL and/or others
- Minimum 20 years post-qualification experience well established and well-run facilities.
- Being a retiree is also an added advantage.
Skills and Attributes Requirements:
- Hands-on experience in medical and clinical procedures
- Nursing experience
- Ability to develop, interpret and apply health care policies and regulations
- Familiarization with health care policies and regulation
- Familiarization with healthcare technology and the use
- Nursing training design and facilitation
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs in PDF or Word format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st December 2022.
2. Job Title: Production Manager at HRLeverage Africa Limited
Position: Production Manager
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the daily management and development of direct and indirect reports on multiple shifts.
- Responsible for consulting production schedules and coordinating with supervisors, leads, and supporting functional areas across multiple shifts to ensure production areas and equipment are prepared for scheduled operations.
- Responsible for supporting the development and execution of validation protocols for equipment, processes, products, and affected facility or utility areas.
- Responsible for writing, reviewing, and/ or approving standard operating procedures, work instructions, etc. required to operate in the manufacturing and packaging area.
- Responsible for maintaining job functions in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, (cGMPs) Standard Operating Procedures, (SOPs), and Batch Record Instructions.
- Responsible for performing additional related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for evaluating work in progress and resolving production, quality, equipment, and other issues by working with appropriate departments and making real-time decisions in response to unexpected events.
- Responsible for coordination with relevant departments to ensure support for production activities in accordance with company priorities and production schedules.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing improvement initiatives within the Production Department.
- Responsible for assisting with investigations into production anomalies and laboratory results that do not meet expected standards.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 4 years of work experience.
N323,000 – N400,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st December 2022.
- First Rivers Hospital Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for First Rivers Hospital Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the First Rivers Hospital Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum First Rivers Hospital Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.