The French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme Recruitment 2022/2023… | French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Eiffel scholarship
The Eiffel scholarship program objectives
The Eiffel scholarship program is a tool developed by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs to assist French institutions of higher education in attracting the best foreign students to Master’s and Doctoral/Phd degree programs.
It trains future foreign decision-makers from the private and public sectors in priority areas of study and encourages applications from students in emerging countries at the Master’s level and in emerging and industrialized countries at the PhD level.
Areas of Study
The two main disciplinary fields for the Eiffel scholarships cover the following seven areas of study for the Master’s and Doctorate elements:
For Science and Technology
- Biology and Health
- Ecological Transition
- Mathematics and Digital
- Engineering Sciences
For Humanities and Social Sciences
- History, French language and civilization
- Law and political science
- Economics and management
Levels of Study
French higher education institutions who submit candidates to the Eiffel program agree to enroll them:
- in courses leading to a master’s degree
- in an engineering program
- in a joint doctoral program (joint supervision of dissertation and/or dual degree), in partnership with a partner institution abroad.
- a maximum of 12 months when enrolling in an M2
- a maximum of 24 months when enrolling in an M1
- a maximum of 36 months for the completion of an engineering degree
The Eiffel scholarship is awarded for a period of 12 months in France.
Eiffel scholarship holders receive a monthly allowance of €1,181, to which is added several services: International transportation, national transportation, insurance, housing searches, cultural activities, etc.
Eiffel scholarship holders a monthly stipend of €1,700 to which is added several services:: international transportation, national transportation, insurance, housing searches, cultural activities, etc.
For both elements of the program, tuition fees are not covered by the Eiffel program.
- Opening of the call for applications: week of October 3, 2022
- Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France: January 10, 2023.
- Publication of results: week of 3 April, 2023
How to Apply for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme 2023
- Contact Campus France in your country of origin or the French Embassy’s Cooperation and Cultural Action Department, who can guide you and advise you on your study plans.
- To learn about the procedures and deadlines for submitting an application, contact the international relations department of a French institution via its website, by e-mail or by telephone.
- It’s up to you to choose the school or university that best fits your plans for studying in France.
All French higher education institutions can submit applications.
- The institution accepts and supports your application for the Eiffel scholarship
- The institution submits your application online via the dedicated Campus France website
Applications sent directly by students or by foreign institutions will be declared ineligible.
For More Information:
Application Deadline: January 10, 2023.
2. Job Title: Obama Foundation Global Leaders Programme
Launched in 2018, the Obama Foundation Leaders program is a six-month, virtual leadership development journey that seeks to inspire, empower, and connect emerging leaders to accelerate positive and lasting change in their communities, in their regions, and across the world. The Foundation operates Leaders programs in three regions internationally: Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Europe.
To date, the program has built a network of more than 700 leaders, hailing from more than 100 nations and territories around the world. These leaders work across various sectors and issue areas and are brought together by a commitment to values-based leadership rooted in the legacy of President and Mrs. Obama.
The program will bring together 35 emerging leaders from across each region. Participants (known as “Obama Leaders” or “Leaders”) will take part in weekly sessions that include:
- Practical tools and training for deepening values-based leadership
- Individualized or small group coaching
- Community groups
- Conversations with thought leaders
- Cultural programming that showcases the richness of diversity in the region
- Curated spaces for deep personal reflection and interpersonal learning with peers
Each regional program will meet virtually over Zoom an average of four times per month, engaging with trainers, subject matter experts, and their peers to deepen their leadership practice. Each session will last approximately two hours. Additionally, each regional program will aim to host an in-person convening—public health, safety, and security conditions permitting—as a forum for deeper community-building, learning, and celebration.
Upon completion of the program, Obama Leaders will become part of the Obama Foundation’s global leadership network—a growing community of changemakers who are advancing tangible solutions to the greatest challenges of our time.
Please be sure that you meet ALL of the following eligibility criteria:
Based in Region: You currently reside in one of the following eligible nations or territories in the region in which you are applying:
- Africa: All nations, countries, and territories on the African continent.
- Asia-Pacific: American Samoa; Australia; Brunei; Cambodia; China; Cook Islands; Federated States of Micronesia; Fiji; French Polynesia; Guam; Hawai`i; Hong Kong; Indonesia; Japan; Kiribati; Korea, North (DPRK); Korea, South (ROK); Laos; Malaysia; Marshall Islands; Mongolia; Myanmar; Nauru; New Caledonia; Macao; New Zealand; Niue; Northern Mariana Islands; Palau; Papua New Guinea; Philippines; Pitcairn Islands; Samoa; Singapore; Solomon Islands; Taiwan; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Tokelau; Tonga; Tuvalu; Vanuatu; Vietnam; Wallis and Futuna
Please note that residents of South Asian countries are not eligible for this particular program. The Obama Foundation expects to offer leadership programs for South Asian countries in the future.
- Europe: Any of the 46 Council of Europe member states and Kosovo.
Citizenship/Residency: You must meet one of the criteria below for the region in which you are applying:
- You are a citizen of an eligible nation or territory OR
- You are a permanent resident of an eligible nation or territory OR
- You are a refugee or asylum seeker in an eligible nation or territory OR
- You have lived in an eligible nation or territory for at least the last 5 years, regardless of documentation status.
Geographic Focus: Your current and future work is geographically focused on creating positive change for your local community, an eligible nation or territory, and/or the broader region in which you are applying.
Leadership Experience: You can demonstrate at least three years of relevant experience in your issue area.
Age: You will be between 24 and 45 years old on July 15, 2023.
Language Proficiency: You are professionally proficient in English (spoken and written).
Political Campaigns: You will not be engaging in an electoral campaign for political office between February 1 and July 15, 2023.
Program Commitment: You can commit to fully participating in the entire duration of the program between February 1 and July 15, 2023, which will include a three day in-person convening (public health, safety, and security conditions permitting) in late June or early July, and up to 12 hours of live virtual programming per month. Participants should have no more than three absences in order to attend the convening and complete the program.
As described above, we aim to assemble a Leaders cohort from a pool of candidates with a range of backgrounds, identities, and experience levels. We take all of these into consideration when deciding upon who is invited to become a Leader.
Our ideal candidates have these characteristics:
- Possesses a clear issue of focus and can describe or measure their impact so far
- Holds a leadership position in their changemaking work, whether full-time or volunteer
- Demonstrates a deeply ethical, values-based, equitable, and collaborative approach to leadership
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn from and share with other leaders in a group setting
We have learned over the years that while many candidates may possess most or all of these attributes, because of capacity limitations, we can’t enroll everyone who applies to this highly competitive program. Therefore, we try to curate a deliberate mix of participants whose perspectives and experiences will complement each other.
To submit an application, create an account and login. At the end of the application, be sure to click on EACH submit button on successive screens!
A PDF of the application guidelines and questions is available to download at the bottom of this page.
The deadline for 2023 Leaders applications is Friday, 21 October 2022 at 12:00 PM US Eastern Time (GMT-5).
We look forward to learning more about you and your work!
For more information, visit https://www.obama.org/leaders/
- French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme Recruitment 2022
To apply for the French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.