The Great Brands Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Great Brands Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Great Brands Nigeria Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Great Brands Nigeria Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Great Brands Nigeria Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Great Brands Nigeria Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Great Brands Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Fresh Graduate (Accounting Student)
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
N60,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 27th October 2023.
2. Job Title: Graduate Trade Marketing Intern – Sales Analyst at Henkel Nigeria
Ref No: 22041078
Contract & Job Type: Full Time, Regular
- As a Trade Marketing intern, you will be responsible for gathering and analyzing all sales, brand and promotions-related information on a day-to-day basis.
- You will collect and report sales of the Field Sales Team and track their weekly, monthly and quarterly performances.
- Your contribution will help track sales and its team performances for business decisions and team rewards. Summarily, you will require analytical skills in your day-to-day to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- You will also have administrative duties coordinating Trade Marketing activations.
Your daily tasks will include but not be limited to the following:
- Collect, analyze, interpret and present data for plans and decision-making.
- Implementation, execution and tracking of Trade Marketing activities, promotions, and incentive programs for effectiveness and optimal results. This includes vendor engagement, deployment of materials, weekly reporting, etc.
- Brand, SKU and regional performance tracking and reporting.
- Weekly collection of secondary sales data from the Sales Team, analyzing and reporting.
- Procuring and Management of POS materials and merchandise.
- Periodic gathering of Market / Consumer/ Competitor Intelligence, report and analyze insights gathered.
- Degree in Economics, Statistics
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- 0–1 year work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Great Brands Nigeria Limited DOES NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Great Brands Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Great Brands Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Great Brands Nigeria Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.