The Guinness Nigeria Plc Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Guinness Nigeria Plc Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Guinness Nigeria Plc Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Guinness Nigeria Plc Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Guinness Nigeria Plc Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Guinness Nigeria Plc Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Guinness Nigeria Plc Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Shift Manager – Brewing
Job Requisition ID: JR1058914
Location: Benin, Edo
Job type: Full-time
Worker Type: Employee
About the Role
- To deliver, through management of personnel and assets, quality products for packaging, while achieving or exceeding the business targets for Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety and Morale (QCDSM), as defined in the annual operating plan.
- Collaborate with Logistics in ensuring that all raw materials received for use meet quality specifications before use.
- Ensure strict adherence to safety rules by staff.
- Use Lean principles and tools to reduce waste across process.
- Ensure all SAP data are keyed in timely and accurately.
- Drive process delivery on 100% adherence to Diageo Way of Brewing standards.
- Deliver good hygienic practices to guarantee asset care within the department for plants & machinery.
- Support to people development by identifying training needs, and participating in the actual training of the staff.
- Lead ETE process controls to deliver liquid quality in spec following BTM specifications.
- Deliver zero beer outage to the packaging lines.
- B.Sc in any of the Physical / Biological Sciences, Chemical / Production/ Process Engineering, Food Science and Technology.
- IBD qualification, preferably at Diploma level be an added advantage.
- The candidate should also have a detailed knowledge of brewing processes and be in touch with developments in Brewing Best Practice.
- Strong ability to hanlde budget and cost – able to analyse financial and technical data as required and take the vital consequential steps in their span of control.
- Be skilled in the normal business software tools of the modern working environment.
- Great teammate.
- Good communication skills in reading, writing and speaking.
- Should be highly proficient with analytical skills.
- 5 years experience in Brewing or Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 22000 and 14001 policies and procedures are required
- Strong management and coaching skills, and able to apply principles of change management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
2. Job Title: Personal Assistant Josepdam Port Services (JPS) Nigeria Limited
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- The successful candidate will be solely responsible for providing personal administrative support, secretarial functions as well as handing sensitive assignments with a high level of confidentiality to the Managing Director
- Maintain and organize the MD’s diary, calendar, filing system, travel requirements and provide adequate support in managing schedules and meeting deadlines in deliverables of
- Writes minutes, speech, articles, letters, newsletters, reports and executive summary
- Handle sensitive information with the highest level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Be professional in relating with visitors clients and other employees
- Be proactive, remember deadlines and prompt when necessary.
- Assist in daily planning, organizing and administration of events in with the company’s Objectives
- Screen phone calls, enquiries requests and handle the appropriately
- Represent the MD in meetings when necessary
Education & Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences or Arts
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience and must have completed NYSC
- Certification in office administration or secretarial work is an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office suites and MS Outlook.
- Advanced typing, note taking record keeping
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of printers, scanners and fax machines
- Good in documentation, filing and record keeping
- Candidates should be highly organized, diligent and experienced.
- Planning, organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence discretely
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae in PDF Format, as an attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th November, 2023.
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Guinness Nigeria Plc Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Guinness Nigeria Plc Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Guinness Nigeria Plc Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.