The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Field Coordinator Assistant
Job Number: S02360
Contract Type: Employee
Duration: 8 months (with the possibility of an extension)
- The purpose of this role is to carry out the duties of the IFRC driver in the Abuja Delegation Office in accordance with specific duties as outlined below.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and obey all traffic laws and regulations in Nigeria and transiting countries
- To drive the assigned vehicle according to the IFRC driver rules and regulations and directives for the Use of IFRC Vehicles in Nigeria
- Ensure that all occupants of the vehicle are wearing safety belts, as well as vehicle cargo is adequately secured and safe
- Be accountable for the proper use and security of the assigned IFRC vehicle and the equipment (e.g radios, antennae, etc)
- Drive safely and responsibly, ensure ecological driving behavior and best environmentally protective practices, comply with the driving laws of the country, and strictly adhere to speed limits, and the rules set by the Abuja Delegation Office, Nigeria
- Follow up with import/exemption duty certificates (IDEC & EDEC) and pre-customs clearance process from the ministries and customs including Delegate STR and visa processing
- Follow up monthly service repairs and generate reports
- Comply with the driving hours as regulated
- Report any vehicle-related incident or accident
- Ensure that the IFRC vehicles are parked in a safe and secure location and all doors are properly locked
- Implement and maintain the standard practices in accordance with the IFRC Fleet Manual and perform any other functions identified by the Administration Officer
- Perform other administrative and technical duties as assigned
- Actively work towards the achievement of the Federation Secretariat’s goals
- Abide by and work in accordance with the Red Cross and Red Crescent principles
- Make any such repairs that are necessary for the efficient operation of the vehicles including changing tyres in case of a puncture, changing oils, car batteries, etc
- Perform daily inspections in the mornings before the assigned vehicle use, upon completion of a field trip, and/or upon handover of any other IFRC vehicle as instructed
- Complete the vehicle logbook after each trip and ensure that all vehicle faults are reported to Administration Officer
- Advise the Administration Officer of needed repairs or regular maintenance service of the assigned vehicle at least five days in advance
- Perform any other work-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the line manager
- Secondary level education – Required
- Valid Nigerian driving license – Required
- Minimum of 5 years of driving experience – Required
- Experience in working for the Red Cross / Red Crescent – Preferred
- Working experience with International Organizations, NGOs, Nigerian ministries, or Embassy is highly desirable – Preferred
- Good communication (oral and written) skills – Required
- Clean driving records – Required
- A polite and professional disposition – Required
Knowledge, Skills and Languages:
- Proficient computer skills – Required
- Mechanical knowledge and training in First Aid or Security is an advantage – Required
- Broad understanding of Red Cross/Red Crescent activities – Required
- Familiarity with GPS devices and modern vehicle features- Required
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment – Required
- Strong interpersonal skills – Required
- Ability to lift packages and luggage – Required
- Valid national and international driving licenses for light vehicles – Required
- Fluent in spoken and written English – Required.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills – Required
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Sensitive to diversity – Required
- Attention to detail- – Required
Competencies, Values and Comments:
- Values: Respect for diversity; Integrity; Professionalism; Accountability – Required
- Core competencies: Collaboration and teamwork; Communication; Judgement and decision making; National society and customer relations; Creativity and innovation; Building trust – Required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th November, 2023.
2. Job Title:
Finance Director at Elektron Power Infracom Limited
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Finance Director is a senior executive responsible for managing all aspects of financial management, reporting, administration, and capital management of the company, as well as monitoring financial management of each of the portfolio companies.
- The Finance Director is in charge of tracking cash flow, analyzing strengths/weaknesses in the company’s finances and overseeing all aspects of its financial operations.
- The Finance Director is to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy.
- Finance Director must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations.
- The ideal candidate must be an excellent leader with capacity for effective financial management in a matrix reporting environment.
- Their objective is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
Finance and Treasury:
- Analyse and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statement
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors.
- Oversee project finance reporting and financial regulatory reporting across the company’s group.
- Identifying value creation opportunities for portfolio companies and making recommendations in that regard to the Board.
- Conducts advanced financial and operational performance analyses of portfolio companies to track performance against operational and investment returns targets, and to provide early warning of material deviations from expectations.
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the Management Services provider and the O&M Contractors for each subsidiary/project and ensure adequate budget control practices
- Monitor progress and changes to keep leadership abreast of the organization’s financial status.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
Manage Vendor Relationships:
- Monitor and ensure compliance by projects and portfolio companies and their service providers (including the EPC Contractor(s), O&M Contractor, Construction Supervision etc) with applicable Environmental, Social & Governance requirements and relevant business integrity policies
- Shall ensure proper corporate governance practices including compliance with applicable Corporate Governance Code(s), statutory and other regulatory requirements.
- Actively administer all active contracts between portfolio companies or projects and service providers
- Coordinate submissions for board finance committee meetings, including preparation and dissemination of background documents etc.
- Ensure all internal and external reporting obligations are completed in a timely and accurate fashion
- Shall establish and maintain (in electronic form and, where applicable, in physical form) an adequate and accessible archive of all financial and administrative records and documents relevant to the business.
- Drive the company’s financial planning.
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies.
- Work with investment bankers to raise additional capital required for expansion.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Manage vendor relationships.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any relevant field
- 10 to 15 years of experience in financial management required.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial rules/ laws and risk management practices with respect to the energy industry is required
- MBA or MSC in relevant field is recommended
- CFA, ACCA, other relevant qualifications will be an added advantage
- Strong financial, analytical, and reporting competencies. Strategic Planning and Organising: develops plans that achieve long-term objectives and are responsive to changes in organisational demands and environment
- Decision Making: evaluates information and options to identify potential impact of decisions on other parts of the organisation
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- Technical Knowledge: has high level of technical knowledge related to the job, excellent analytical skills, computer proficiency in the standard packages
- Relationship Management: establishes and maintains effective relationships, strong influencing, and negotiation skills, responds quickly, accurately, and pleasantly
IFRS and GAAP Accounting Methodologies:
- Familiarity with accounting software such as sage, Peachtree and ability to adapt to new software.
- Exceptional organizational, leadership and resource management skills.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases, and information systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.