The Interswitch Group Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Interswitch Group Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Interswitch Group Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Interswitch Group Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Interswitch Group Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Interswitch Group Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Interswitch Group Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Finance and Operations Control Officer
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Risk Management Group
- In this role you will: Plan and conduct business operations and financial control; to provide reasonable assurance on the adequacy of Interswitch internal control environment.
- Participate in the planning of a risk based annual Internal plan covering operational and financial areas of Interswitch business
- Plan and conduct financial control via evaluation of Interswitch operations, policies, processes, financial, compliance and associated risks
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes, based on control outcomes, to minimize risks
- Prepare quality reports of Internal control findings and recommendations
- Evaluate weaknesses and inefficiencies in both manual and automated financial processes
- Examine financial statements to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and compliance with applicable standards and regulations
- Conduct follow-up review to ensure remediation of control findings and recommendations
- Prepare periodic progress report vis-à-vis the annual Internal Control plan and/or investigations during departmental meetings
- Prepare Adhoc, monthly and quarterly Internal Control reports to Group Chief Risk Officer, Group Managing Director and Audit Risk Committee
- Conduct continuous research on internal control leading practices and apply such knowledge in the improvement of Interswitch control environment.
- Assess financial operations and make best-practices recommendations to Management
- Develop periodic reports on the status of annual Internal Control plan, as it relates to operation and financial Control
- Perform reviews related investigation as directed by Team Lead, Operations & Financial Control and/or Head, Internal Control
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations and Interswitch policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- CISA, CFE, CIA, ACCA, ACA are highly desirable and an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience
- Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all types of individuals
- Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving, and timely problem escalation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and able to quickly grasp the big picture.
- Excellent knowledge of banking/financial business operations and risk-based auditing attained through at least 3 – 5 years of progressive work experience with a focus on operational and financial audits
- Excellent understanding of the standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and IFRS including the ability to fully comply with both standards
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th November 2023.
2. Job Title: Breaking News Correspondent, Sub-Saharan Africa at Thomson Reuters
Job Title: Breaking News Correspondent, Sub-Saharan Africa
Req #: JREQ163970
Locations: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Function: News & Editorial
About this Position
- We are looking for a journalist with strong news judgement and a passion for speed and accuracy to join our Breaking News team in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Based in Lagos, the successful candidate will be part of a high-performing team, covering breaking news across a range of topics, from sending headlines and newsbreaks in real time, to writing updates, quick sidebars and compelling, visually led human interest stories.
- They will also assist with coverage of other countries in the region.
- They will work under the direction of the Breaking News Editor for Sub-Saharan Africa and coordinate closely with text and visuals colleagues across the continent.
- The correspondent will be on the front lines of the most important, competitive and exciting stories coming out of Nigeria, Africa’s most populous nation, its biggest economy and a major oil producer.
As an Africa Breaking News Correspondent, you will:
- Monitor a range of sources for key economic, corporate and general news developments
- Use social media to identify and report stories on news, trends and viral moments in Nigeria and the rest of Sub-Saharan Africa
- Write fast and accurate headlines and stories under time pressure, across a range of topics
- Work with colleagues across the continent and across multiple areas of coverage.
To be our Africa Breaking News Correspondent, you will likely:
- Have strong news judgment across the file
- Be able to filter quickly through complex information to identify and explain key news elements
- Have an understanding of how global markets work and be familiar with Nigeria’s oil sector, financial markets, and political affairs
- Be a fast learner and team player
- Have strong communications skills and an ability to work calmly under pressure
- Have at least three years of experience working in a news organization.
- Be fluent in English, with strong English writing skills. Knowledge of Nigerian languages, French or Portuguese would be a plus
What’s in it For You?
At Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Global Career: As a global company, we can offer truly international career and progression opportunities
- Learning & Development: On-the-job learning and coaching with an intensive training package. We also have a dedicated training team focused on the continuous development of our journalists
- Benefits: We offer competitive salary packages and market-leading benefits including paid volunteering days and a well-being scheme including private healthcare
- Perks: Work alongside Pulitzer Prize-winning journalists and a team who provide unmatched, award-winning coverage of the world’s most important stories.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline Friday; 25th November 2023.
- Interswitch Group Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Interswitch Group Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Interswitch Group Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Interswitch Group Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.