The Kuda Bank Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Kuda Bank Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Kuda Bank Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Kuda Bank Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Kuda Bank Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Kuda Bank Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Kuda Bank Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: HR Data Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- This individual would be a hands-on team member responsible for integrating learning contents electronically with the use of a variety of authoring tools. The individual is the one who would be responsible for Kuda’s instructional design specifications.
- She/he is a semi-technical mostly visual resource that helps bring learning narratives to life.
- She/he will lead the design, implementation, management and operational performance of the LMS system, facilitate the creation of high-quality e-learning courses and the development of an online learning strategy to support the overall business strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide first-line support to Kuda Academy and HR when required
- Compile for various departments within the cross-functional teams MIS & Scorecards, training analysis, updating and reporting.
- Possess competence in designing, editing, and assisting with the preparation and finessing of PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintain confidentiality and a high degree of discretion.
- Develop and implement data analysis, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize data reporting efficiency and quality.
- Experience in generating actionable insights from reports; e.g Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in training data.
- Setup, collect and analyze data from various regions and departments.
- Possess proficiency in data operations i.e. analytics to measure and drive operational and commercial performance.
- Review monthly learning data from various departments across the company.
- The document, prepare, review and analyse summaries and reports for the academy.
- Performs any other task as assigned.
- 1-3 years of working experience as a Data Analyst or in a similar position
- Have development experience with Business Intelligence tools like Looker and/or Tableau
- High proficiency in SQL and Excel
- Knowledge of databases, system security and troubleshooting
- Data management & interpretation
- Logical Reasoning & sound conclusion
- Power BI
- Data analysis
- Microsoft Office suit (full professional proficiency)
- Google Suite(full professional proficiency)
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, Statistics, Business, Economics, or related field
- Experience in the Fintech or Banking industry
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- A great and upbeat work environment populated by a multinational team
- Career development & growth
- Access to world-class L&D
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a remote working option for certain roles
- Competitive annual leave
- Competitive pension
- Life assurance
- and more…
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
2. Job Title: Humanitarian Affairs Officer at the United Nations (Borno State)
Position: Humanitarian Affairs Officer
Job Opening Number: 22-Humanitarian Affairs-OCHA-195839-R- (X)
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Department / Office: Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
Staffing Exercise: N/A
Organizational Setting and Reporting
- The position is located in the Operations and Advocacy Division (OAD), Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA). OCHA is part of the United Nations Secretariat, responsible for bringing together humanitarian actors to ensure a coherent response to emergencies. OCHA also ensures there is a framework within which each actor can contribute to the overall response efforts.
- OCHA’s mission is to mobilize and coordinate effective and principled humanitarian action in partnership with national and international actors in order to alleviate human suffering in disasters and emergencies; advocate the rights of people in need; promote preparedness and prevention and facilitate sustainable solutions.
- This position-specific job opening is being advertised for the position of Humanitarian Affairs Officer in Maiduguri, Nigeria. Under the overall supervision of the Deputy Head of Office (DHoO) OCHA Nigeria, the incumbent reports to the Humanitarian Affairs Officer/ Head of Coordination Unit.
Within delegated authority, the Humanitarian Affairs Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Monitors, analyzes and reports on humanitarian developments, disaster relief/management or emergency situations in assigned country/area.
- Organizes and prepares studies on humanitarian, emergency relief and related issues; organizes follow-up work, including interagency technical review meetings to support policy development work and decision-making on important issues.
- Participates in large, complex projects, to include disaster assessment or other missions; assists in the coordination of international humanitarian/emergency assistance for complex emergency/disaster situations and in ensuring the necessary support (e.g. staff, funding, specialized equipment, supplies, etc.); drafts situation reports to the international community, apprising of situation to date and specifying unmet requirements of stricken countries.
- Partners with other humanitarian agencies to plan and evaluate humanitarian and emergency assistance programmes and help ensure that latest findings, lessons learned, policy guidelines, etc. are incorporated into these activities, including gender-related considerations.
- Serves as the primary focal point on specific topics or policy-related issues; keeps abreast of latest developments, liaises with other humanitarian organizations, donors, etc., ensures appropriate monitoring and reporting mechanisms; provides information and advice on a range of related issues.
- Reviews and provides advice on policy issues related to safeguarding humanitarian principles and ensuring the effective delivery of humanitarian assistance.
- Organizes and participates in work groups, meetings, conferences, consultations with other agencies and partners on humanitarian and emergency relief-related matters.
- Provides guidance to, and may supervise, new/junior staff.
- Establishes and maintains contacts with government officials, other UN agencies, non-governmental organizations, diplomatic missions, media, etc.
- Undertakes and provides support to technical assistance and other field missions, e.g. participates in field trips to undertake in-depth reviews of specific country coordination mechanisms.
- Prepares or contributes to the preparation of various written reports, documents and communications, e.g., drafts sections of studies, background papers, policy guidelines, parliamentary documents, briefings, case studies, presentations, correspondence, etc.
- Performs other duties as required.
- An advanced University Degree (Master’s Degree or equivalent) in Political Science, Social Science, International Studies, Public Administration, Economics, Engineering, Earth Sciences or a related field is required. A First-level University Degree in combination with an additional two (2) years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in humanitarian affairs, emergency preparedness, crisis/emergency relief management, rehabilitation, development, or other related area is required.
- Experience in a humanitarian context within the UN common system or in a comparable international organization is desirable.
- Experience in the West and Central Africa region is desirable.
- Humanitarian experience in the field (actual setting where a mission and/or project is being implemented) in emergency situations (complex emergency or natural disaster) is desirable.
- French and English are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another UN official is desirable.
- The evaluation of qualified candidates may include an assessment exercise which may be followed by a competency-based interview.
- Knowledge and understanding of humanitarian, emergency relief assistance and related humanitarian issues. Ability to identify issues, analyze and participate in the resolution of issues/problems.
- Ability to develop sources for data collection. Conceptual analytical and evaluative skills to conduct independent research and analysis, including familiarity with and experience in the use of various research sources, including electronic sources on the internet, intranet and other databases.
- Ability to apply judgment in the context of assignments given, work under pressure, on occasion in a highly stressful environment (e.g., civil strife, natural disasters, and human misery).
- Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines, and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations.
- Takes responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of women and men in all areas of work.
- Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; asks questions to clarify and exhibits interest in having two-way communication; tailors language, tone, style and format to match audience; demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
Planning and Organizing:
- Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; uses time efficiently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd December, 2023.
- This position is funded for a finite period of one year. Extension of the appointment is subject to extension of the mandate and the availability of the funds. Staff members are subject to the authority of the Secretary-general and to assignment by him or her. In this context, all staff are expected to move periodically to new functions in their careers in accordance with established rules and procedures.
- The United Nations Secretariat is committed to achieving 50/50 gender balance in its staff. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for these positions. An impeccable record for integrity and professional ethical standards is essential.
- External candidates (including OCHA temporary appointees and OCHA national field staff) who are selected for a position in field duty stations may be strategically placed on a fixed term appointment limited to a specific position or to a specific country office in accordance with paragraph 2.2 (b) of administrative instruction ST/AI/2013/1 on the administration of fixed-term appointment which provides that an FTA may be granted to individuals who are “(b ) Selected but not reviewed by a Secretariat review body for appointments limited to specific entities”.
- Kuda Bank Limited DOES NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Kuda Bank Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Kuda Bank Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Kuda Bank Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.