The Nestle Nigeria Plc Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Nestle Nigeria Plc Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Nestle Nigeria Plc Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Nestle Nigeria Plc Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Nestle Nigeria Plc Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Nestle Nigeria Plc Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Nestle Nigeria Plc Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Nutrition Advisor
Location: Across Nigeria
Position Type: One-Year Contract
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world.
- At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking to hire Nutrition Advisors across multiple locations.
- S/he would assist in providing factual and scientific information on infant nutrition to Health Care Professionals (HCPs) in assigned territories based on identified needs, within the limits of the WHO/local and organizational codes.
A day in the life of a Nutrition Advisor
- Acting as a reliable source of information for infant products.
- Seeking and building strategic relations with Key HCPs.
- Identifying opportunities to ensure satisfaction of service levels based on need.
- Recommending investments and planning of activities for potential HCPs.
Issue Management / Problem Solving:
- Identifying issues preventing high performance in the territory and proffering relevant solutions.
- Monitoring of progress made, while working to implement and modify strategies to achieve objectives.
- Assisting with the implementation of the WHO Management System.
- Recruiting and maintaining an updated HCP contact list, monitoring agreed call frequency, thus ensuring efficiency of coverage.
- Planning and executing coverage by means of maintaining cycle detailing and all other marketing strategies set by Management.
- Conducting regular trade checks to ensure WHO/local code compliance, product availability, market hygiene and completeness of product range, reporting competitive activities, stock levels and prices.
What Makes You Successful
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in either Nutrition/Dietetics or other Food-related Science, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Medical Sciences, or similar courses of study.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge and appreciation of the WHO/local code.
- Good relation-building/stakeholder-management skills and a great deal of professionalism in relating with expecting mothers.
- Leadership/Influence and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be proactive and creative/take initiative.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Quick learning agility and assimilation of nutrition standards and relevant products.
- Good time management and planning/organizational skills.
- Effective communication and decision-making skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th December, 2023.
- Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer, seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, religion, nationality, disability or perceived disability, medical condition, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
2. Job Title: Maintenance & Repair Lead at Mondelez International
Job Requisition ID: R-64483
Location: Ogun, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
- Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
- As expert you will bring a deep technical mastery of the process and equipment. That expertise allows you to lead the planning, process development and implementation of Planned Maintenance Elements in a Continuous Improvement manufacturing environment. You will manage this through teams consisting of various technical and non-technical personnel, key support contractors and operations personnel.
How you will contribute
- Partner & Enable the line leader(s) to deliver the SQCDSM targets-Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Sustainability & Morale for the lines, to ensure Process stability; Participates in the DMS- Daily Management systems meetings at the shift and line level
- Own the technology and process and centerline settings for the equipment and process and have deep technical mastery of the process and equipment; Owns the PM-Progressive maintenance systems and work processes and the PM-Progressive Maintenance Key Performance Indicators for the line/s along with Centerline Management systems; owns the R&M-Repairs & Maintenance budget of the line
- Develop, own and execute the line/s preventive and time-based maintenance systems and plans and build capability of the team to execute themselves; Build (spends at least 50% of time) technical and maintenance skills of the technicians working in the shifts, so that they are able to operate and maintain their equipment themselves; be part of the PM Pillar, own all PM systems and work process at the line level and lead some of them at the department level
- Partner with the Asset and Reliability team for system improvement and execution of special maintenance tasks; be responsible for Change Management on the line/s, localization of spares and proper break-down analysis and R&M cost reduction for the line/s; Represents the department/line/s as the site technology owner in the regional and global technology forums
- Assist in VSU for the new initiatives and enable the VSU team; Help the line leader in internal and external benchmarking and reapplication; be the subject matter expert on one of the component categories and be a trainer of PM related subjects for the plant.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Advanced knowledge (including AM-Autonomous Maintenance Step 4 systems & Progressive Maintenance Step 3) & skill to maintain the dedicated equipment(s)at basic conditions independently, including the execution of AM & PM (BD-Breakdown maintenance, planned maintenance) standards on dedicated equipment(s) and TPM – Phase 3 & 4 tools problem solving tools
- The capability to lead a Role for the Line. Qualify and coach the next level SWP owners and drive the common opportunity areas across the line in PDCA-Plan Do Check Adjust approach
- The capability to work as the Line Leader, developing and aligning goal/master plan for the line, deploying and managing IDP for the members, coaching team members on their performance management and career development
What you need to know about this position
The successful candidate will:
- Partner & enable the line leader(s) to deliver the SQCDSM targets-Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Sustainability & Morale for the lines
- Possess deep expertise and will be viewed as the technology expert of the line/s.
- Lead a team, coaching and managing the team towards high performance and efficiency.
- Ensure Process stability; Participate in the DMS- Daily Management systems meetings at the shift and line level
- Own the technology, maintenance, process and commissioning of the equipment for the line.
Education, Certifications and Job specific requirements
- A B.Sc or HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 Years in a similar role
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment will be advantageous.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Goal Oriented and Results driven
- Experience in Maintenance Planning
- Continuous improvement methodologies.
- People Management experience
- Experience in Asset Reliability
- Limited to None
- No Relocation support available.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Nestle Nigeria Plc Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Nestle Nigeria Plc Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Nestle Nigeria Plc Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nestle Nigeria Plc Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.