The Oilserv Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Oilserv Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Oilserv Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Oilserv Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Oilserv Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Oilserv Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Oilserv Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Procurement / Warehouse Supervisor
Requirements (Education / Training / Experience)
- At least a B.Sc in Accounting or Supply Chain Management at second class-lower level minimum. A Masters’ degree will be an added advantage
- Must have a very good accounting background and be partly ICAN or ACCA qualified
- Must have a history of supervising at least 1 person in the past
- Ability to work for extended hours and weekends
- Ability to leverage on high-level supplier networks and take initiatives to meet deliverables.
- Must be trustworthy and of the highest integrity.
- At least 5 years’ experience in medical and general procurement / inventory management.
- Be willing to relocate
- Must have excellent MS Excel and other QuickBooks proficiency
- Must have a professional certification in supply chain/procurement management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline Monday; 21st November 2022.
2. Job Title: Senior Records Assistant at African Union (AU)
Job Title: Senior Records Assistant
Requisition ID: 1505
Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Reports to: Mail and Records Officer
Directorate/Department: Office of the Legal Counsel
Number of Direct Reports: 0
Number of Indirect Reports: 0
Job Grade: GSA3
Number of Positions: 1
Contract Type: Regular
Purpose of Job
- Responsible for ensuring that in-coming and out-going mails are received and processed accordingly on a timely basis as well as for ensuring that a reliable and efficient filing system is maintained.
- Provide timely operational support
- Implement operational activities as scheduled and report.
- Prepare routine office communication and assist in compiling data and information for reporting purposes.
- Assist in the creation, improvement and maintenance of record and retrieval systems
- Follow up on provision and maintenance of office facilities and materials.
- Assist in the follow up on logistical arrangements, activity implementation and provision of updates.
- Liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Follow up meeting decisions and correspondence outcomes and ensure their implementation.
- Receive, register, process and forward in-coming and out-going mail/correspondence to relevant addressee.
- Scan and digitize in-coming mail and records.
- Sort, organize, maintain, store and retrieve office records accurately.
- Create and ensure appropriate records electronically classification.
- Ensure records categorization according to the File Plan.
- File all physical files including personnel (open and confidential), financial, legal files, and ensure their safe custody.
- Maintain a log of all outgoing files to ensure documents are returned in time.
- Service departmental meetings and ensure distribution of working documents to meeting participants.
- Ensure confidentiality and non-disclosure of records.
- Ensure that a reliable, accurate and efficient filing system is maintained in line with the Archives and Records Management Policy.
- Provide answers to queries by searching and retrieval of records.
- Maintain records system of files movements within the office;
- Ensure those accurate metadata elements of records are captured for upload onto the electronic records system for electronic filing.
- Create new folders and files and disposal of old files in accordance with the established retention schedule.
- Keep records safe and secure in a proper place.
- Maintain archives, and ensure that files are properly stored and accessible
Academic Requirements and Relevant Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Office Management / Administration or Records Management from a recognized institution with 2 years relevant work experience in Registry/Records Management or clerical duties.
- A Diploma in Office Management / Administration or Records Management from a recognized institution with 3 years relevant work experience in Registry/Records Management or clerical duties.
- Sound planning and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and non-disclosure of information.
- Competence in the use of standard software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work in multicultural team
- Proficiency in one of the AU official working languages (French, English, Portuguese, Arabic) and fluency in another AU language(s) is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Time management capabilities
- Developing others
- Risk Awareness and Compliance
- Teamwork and Collaboration;
- Accountability awareness and Compliance
- Learning Orientation
- Communicating Clearly;
- Job Knowledge and information sharing
- Task Focused;
- Continuous Improvement Awareness;
- Proficiency in one of the AU working languages (Arabic, English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish) and fluency in another AU language is an added advantage
Tenure of Appointment
- The appointment will be made on a regular term contract for a period of three (3) years, of which the first twelve months shall be considered as a probationary period. Thereafter, the contract will be for a period of two years renewable, subject to satisfactory performance and deliverables.
- The AU Commission is an equal-opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Indicative basic salary of US$ 11,071.00 (GSA3 Step1) per annum plus education allowance (100% of tuition and other education-related expenses for every eligible dependent up to a maximum of USD $3,300 per child per annum for recruited staff).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th December 2022.
- Only candidates who have met all the requirements of the post and have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Only applications registered online with a complete curriculum vitae (CV) attached will be considered.
- The Africa Union is an equal opportunity employer, and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Oilserv Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Oilserv Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Oilserv Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Oilserv Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.