The SOL Recruitment Services Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | SOL Recruitment Services Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. SOL Recruitment Services Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Promasidor Nigeria Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 SOL Recruitment Services Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at SOL Recruitment Services Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
SOL Recruitment Services Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
About the Job
- Update and maintain current knowledge on relevant regulations, laws, information, licenses and certificate.
- Maintain and update information on company products, product ranges and processes as relates to compliance to relevant regulatory activities.
- Identify regulatory failings, concerns and violations and escalate for necessary resolution.
- Communicate regulatory information to multiple departments and ensure that information is interpreted correctly.
- Confidentiality of information and safekeeping of company records in line with company policies.
- Maintain and oversee documentation efforts to ensure compliance with domestic and international regulations and standards.
- Formulate and assist with the implementation of regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Anchor and participate to ensure smooth running of regulatory visits, audits and inspections.
- Work closely with relevant departments to ensure conformity with packaging designs, specifications, product formulations and quality.
- Provide project teams with regulatory input in order to obtain timely regulatory approvals when required
- Participate in product teams, with regards to implementation of regulatory requirements.
- Actively engages and interacts with relevant regulatory agencies/stakeholders
- Represents and defends company interests at relevant trade association meetings, forums, and other relevant meetings
Regulatory Licenses, Permits & Certifications:
- Initiate, follow up and obtain, required licenses, permits, and certificates from requisite agencies.
Project Management Support:
- Manage the “day-to-day” project plan (work with Excel and Power Point); assisting on various project tasks including obtaining status of projects, updating and maintaining project schedules (tracking project progress), creating project status reports, and recording meeting minutes
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs or any other assigned by the Head of Department.
- B.Sc (minimum of Second-Class lower) or HND (Minimum of Lower Credit) in any of the Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Food Technology, Chemistry etc) or other related courses.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Relationship management.
- Production process.
- Able to collate and summarize data and information from a range of sources.
- Record Keeping and Documentation.
- Strong Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Fair knowledge of product formulations.
- Relevant Regulatory Authorities.
- Relevant Regulatory Regulations.
- Effective communication skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Organized with attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
2. Job Title: Key Account Managers at Airtel Nigeria
- SOL Recruitment Services Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for SOL Recruitment Services Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the SOL Recruitment Services Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum SOL Recruitment Services Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.