The Reckitt Benckiser Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… |Reckitt Benckiser Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Reckitt Benckiser Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcomingReckitt Benckiser Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023Reckitt Benckiser Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available atReckitt Benckiser Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Reckitt Benckiser Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Industrial Relations Manager
Job Title: Industrial Relations Manager
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Reports to: HR Director SSA
- Want to empower people to be their best? As a Industrial Relations Manager with Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to take working life here to the next level.
- You’ll guide resourcing, organization design and succession planning.
- You’ll strengthen a results-orientated culture. Above all, you’ll question and challenge the status quo, finding new ways to drive employee engagement.
- Partnering a with the factory leadership you’ll enable managers to get the very best out of their team.
- You’ll develop people and teams that deliver outstanding performance.
- You’ll create people plans.
You’ll Love it Because
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before.
- You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to hear your ideas.
- The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Industrial & Labor Relations:
- Managing relationships with the union & ensuring that the company’s treatment of employees is consistent with its core business values & objectives
- Investigating & resolving complex or critical industrial relations issues in a timely & effective manner
- Analyzing employee feedback across all levels on a regular basis & revising people programs & policies to generate more positive outcomes.
- Handling complaints, managing grievance procedures & facilitating counselling in conjunction with other stakeholders
You’ll Succeed Because
- You understand both business and people.
- You love working with multinational customers.
- A natural relationship builder, you’re flexible, adapting your style when needed.
- You’re empathetic but focused on delivering results.
- You’re also courageous, you challenge others and influence them about the things that matter.
- An experienced HR professional, you’re a creative problem solver.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, you juggle competing priorities successfully.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
2. Job Title: Area Assurance Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Reckitt Benckiser Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying forReckitt Benckiser Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for theReckitt Benckiser Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimumReckitt Benckiser Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.