The Reckitt Benckiser Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Reckitt Benckiser Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Reckitt Benckiser Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Reckitt Benckiser Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Reckitt Benckiser Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Reckitt Benckiser Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Reckitt Benckiser Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Senior Brand Manager – Hygiene (Maternity Cover)
Location: Eti-Osa, Lagos
- Want to put the boldest plans into action? As a Senior Brand Manager- Hygiene (Maternity Cover) at Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to raise the bar for activation excellence.
Focusing on a dedicated market, you’ll make your mark by making sure we do the same. You’ll:
- Take an ambitious country’s commercial strategy and put it into action
- Work with everyone from supply and sales to area and finance
- Come up with your own business development initiatives
- Deliver the kind of growth we need to stay at the top of the pile.
- Develop and execute commercial plans
- Supporting promotional strategies
You’re a natural marketer. You:
- Have experience in marketing models that reach beyond the traditional
- Have worked in an FMCG setting before
- Are a proven strategic thinker, with a background in brand planning and activation
- Are analytical in your approach
- Have the leadership and communication skills needed to get others behind your projects.
You’ll love it because:
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to listen to your ideas.
- The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
2. Job Title: Fund Accountant at Radix Pension Managers Limited
Job Title: Fund Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Supervisor/Manager: Head, Finance
Working Relationships: Operations & Investment Departments
- Responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting for a group of assigned funds including, calculating/ reporting the daily NAV (Net Asset Value) per unit, and compiling standard weekly and/or monthly financial statements, and income and expense accruals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage all financial and accounting operations related to the pension funds
- Prepare periodic budgets and financial forecasts and report variances on the pension funds
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements for all pension funds
- Preparation of weekly and monthly bank reconciliation
- Carrying out daily unitization of funds
- Rendition of Daily and Monthly RMAS to PENCOM
- Additional controller duties as assigned by the Head of the Finance Department.
- Preparation of Management accounts of Pension funds ensuring that relevant accounting standards have been met
- Preparation of monthly returns to pension commission
- Preparation of monthly general ledger reconciliation
- A minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in Numerate or Semi-numerate disciplines such as Actuarial Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Accounting, Economics, Banking, Finance, Insurance or other related courses
- An acceptable professional qualification from any relevant professional organization such as ACCA, ACCA, CFA, will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in the pension industry
- A strong technical accounting background, with financial reporting experience in IFRS
- Strong knowledge about the multi-fund structure and account management in each fund
- Financial Management
- Provision of strong financial control and stewardship over finance operations.
- Strong financial modelling and excel skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to put complex financial issues into layman’s terms for non-specialist audiences, including senior managers
- Capacity to form and maintain good working relationships with a wide network of internal and external stakeholders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 2nd December, 2022.
- Reckitt Benckiser Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Reckitt Benckiser Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Reckitt Benckiser Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Reckitt Benckiser Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.