The Save the Children Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Save the Children Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Save the Children Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Save the Children Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for 2023/2024 Save the Children Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Save the Children Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Save the Children Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Cash and Voucher Assistance (CVA) Officer
Ref No: 2200088M
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Reporting: CVA Coordinator
- Level 3. The responsibilities of this post may require the post holder to have regular contact with children and young people. In the overseas context, all posts are considered to be level 3.
- As part of these responsibilities, the post holder will support the establishment of child safeguarding systems, promote a culture of keeping children safe, and ensure that potential harm to children (by our staff and/or as a result of how we do our work) is identified and addressed on an ongoing basis.
- The post holder should report and respond to interventions as determined by position-related responsibilities identified in the Child Safeguarding Policy.
- Work closely with the Cash and Voucher Assistance Coordinator, to support the implementation of the Multi-Purpose Cash Assistance (MPCA) of the BHA-funded ‘Integrated Lifesaving Assistance for Conflict-Affected Households in Borno state, ensuring that the cash and voucher component is delivered promptly and to a high quality
- In addition, maintain a strong understanding of the implementation of other related Food Security and livelihoods assistance
The post holder will receive a context-specific ToR for each deployment, which will draw upon the responsibilities outlined below, With support from the CVA Coordinator:
- Assist in sensitization of local government structures, communities, and traditional authorities on the targeting criteria and identification and registration of the beneficiaries;
- Help oversee the delivery of regular cash and voucher transfers and help ensure the resolution of any problems;
- Assist in training any Save the Children or partner staff on cash and voucher programming.
- Actively participate in relevant field assessments to identify the beneficiaries’ needs and viable business opportunities, ensuring assessment findings are documented and that all assessments include a specific analysis of children’s needs
- Organize the training of the cash and voucher beneficiaries on the identified needs
- Conduct the implementation and monitoring of all activities, at the field level, as laid out in the Detail Implementation Plan (DIP).
- Assist in the registration of target families, ensuring that the data is collected and recorded appropriately
- Lead in the selection and registration of beneficiaries with support from MEAL Team and CVA Assistants.
- With the support of the community mobilization team, Coordinate the sensitization of beneficiaries.
- Lead the market assessment to ascertain the most profitable skills in the intervention locations.
- Coordinate post-distribution monitoring with the MEAL team.
- Identify emerging issues related to the MPCA and Food assistance and make a recommendation for further solutions.
- Coordinate activities with local authorities, community members, other implementing actors, and partners at the local level.
- Compile and submit regular project reports and updates Integrate community approaches, protection mainstreaming, gender sensitivity and capacity building into all activities as appropriate;
- Coordinate with the MEAL team to map, identify and register program participants.
Support the CVA Coordinator and other FSL colleagues to:
- Conduct vulnerability mapping with community representatives to identify the most vulnerable new arrival IDP in communities of implementation.
- Develop strategies to address the economic barriers impeding the IDPs’ access to their basic needs (WASH, Food, Shelter, etc) in collaboration with the community representatives.
- Implement cash and voucher programs for IDP new arrival HHs, to allow families to be able to cover their basic needs
- Strengthen the state-level household economic strengthening (HES) systems where gaps in capacity exist.
- Ensure that you work to the best of your ability and demonstrate high levels of commitment to Save the Children International and our vision, mission, and values to ensure the objectives of your role and the country program are met;
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of all Save the Children International resources to keep costs low and ensure safety in the workplace; and
- Comply with the requirements of the Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding Policy to ensure maximum protection for children.
- Supervise, hire and orient team members, as necessary.
- Create and sustain a work environment of mutual respect where team members strive to achieve excellence.
- Contribute to country team-building efforts, help team members identify problem-solving options, and ensure the integration of all team members into relevant decision-making processes.
- Identify any gaps or capacity needs within the team and ensure training and capacity building are incorporated into program planning.
- Promote accountability, communicate expectations and provide constructive feedback via regular performance reviews.
- Provide team members with information, tools, and other resources to improve performance and reach objectives.
Representation & Advocacy & Organisational Learning:
- Ensure that Save the Children’s work is coordinated with efforts of other agencies and Government, and support Interagency Coordination forums, advocating for the specific needs of children. This may involve supporting coordination working groups within the IDP camps and host communities or target project sites.
- Contribute to communications and media work as required through correction of data and information and sharing with the project heads
- Comply with Save the Children policies and practices concerning child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities, and other relevant policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc / HND in a relevant course – Social Policy, Social Science, International Development, Economics, or related relevant discipline.
- 3 years post NYSC relevant experience in Humanitarian emergency.
- Demonstrated success in community resilience programs and technically sound in cash transfers, capacity building, and other cash transfer components;
- Excellent communication skills, calm, with a good sense of working in an intercultural environment;
- Demonstrates a strong commitment and passion for the realization of women’s and girls’ rights and gender equality;
- Knowledge of women’s rights and gender equality and willingness to strengthen her/his capacity in this area; and
- Able to effectively advocate for change and influence others.
- Knowledge of and adherence to the Save the Children Code of Conduct and understanding of other international development guidelines.
- Excellent Microsoft Office applications skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Emails, Skype, Web researchers).
- Self-motivated and results orientated.
- Highly diplomatic and emotionally intelligent with strong oral and written communication skills.
- High level of communication in a local language related to the working environment
- Familiar with CVA and integrated programming
- Experience in gender mainstreaming, and social protection programming.
- Normally working conditions within environments in which security assessment has been carried out.
- Understanding humanitarian contexts and application of humanitarian principles:
- Participates in disaster coordination mechanisms and interagency cooperation
- Recognize opportunities to evolve the current humanitarian portfolio into a more effective and impactful portfolio addressing the changing needs of conflict-affected populations.
- Contribute to countrywide strategy development.
Achieving results effectively:
- Ensures efficient and transparent use of resources in accordance with internal controls
- Establishes staff engagement mechanisms.
- Continuously provides feedback and updates to achieve improved results
- Coordinates with stakeholders to avoid duplication and maximize resources
- Documents lessons learned and apply them to future projects
- Addresses difficult situations and makes tough decisions confidently and calmly
- Considers the wider impact of decisions to be made in the short and long term.
Maintaining and developing collaborative relationships:
- Establishes and maintains clear communication and dialogue with disaster and conflict-affected people and other stakeholders
- Identify, build and manage collaborative partnerships with communities, local authorities and other stakeholders.
- Ensure effective coordination with relevant working groups, UN, ICRC and colleagues I/NGO agencies.
Operating safely and securely:
- Identifies and communicates risk and threats and minimizes these for oneself and the agency
- Takes measures to do no harm and to minimize risks for partners and the communities
- Reduces vulnerability by complying with safety and security protocols set by the organization
- Demonstrates an understanding of wider UN/NGO security coordination and how the organization can benefit from, and contribute to, those mechanisms
Managing yourself in a pressured and changing environment:
- Helps team members to practice stress management through prioritization of workloads and modeling of appropriate self-care
- Maintains ethical and professional behavior in accordance with relevant codes of conduct
- Plans to prioritize and perform tasks well under pressure
- Takes responsibility for their work and the impact of their actions
- Remains effective and retains perspective in the face of difficult or demanding situations
- Demonstrates personal integrity by using one’s position responsibly and fairly
Leadership: Action; Thinking; Self; Inspiring; Developing Others:
- Demonstrates managerial courage by confronting difficult situations and seeking resolution, and stating willingness to champion ideas
- Demonstrates approachability and trust by listening carefully to others and valuing their contribution, and making others feel comfortable by being open and honest about their thoughts and feelings
- Makes positive statements about work
- Effectively influences others by understanding their interests and showing how they will be met by their preferred solution
- Gives constructive feedback to enhance capabilities and responsibilities to another for his/her development.
- Demonstrates self-development and management by taking responsibility for own development, and actively seeking out feedback to better understand their strengths and weaknesses
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th November 2023.
2. Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Administrator at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
Location: Head Office, Lagos
- Monitor Information Technology (IT) operations ensuring the enterprise networking and security is operating at optimum performance and execute corrective measures; Maintain and support both hardware and software
- Upgrade and manage Information Technology (IT) hardware and resolve issues related to Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN) and network infrastructures
- Regular maintenance of operating systems, workstations, servers, fire control systems, access control and others
- Render technical supports to Business Units and serve as a back end support Administrator on technical issues to the Company’s Helpdesk Specialists and other Information Technology (IT) Administrators
- Monitor Microsoft Dynamic Navision, manage and administer Microsoft SQL 2023 to support database
- Responsible for the enterprise network and in an undesirable event that the site’s network is experiencing problems escalate to the Group Information Technology (IT) department.
- Monitor Service Desk ticketing system (Jira) and offer remote support
- Support development or Enterprise Resource Planning team in maintaining a continuous software deployment and configuration model
- On-Call support for any Information Technology-related emergencies twenty four hours
- Manage and maintain user accounts on Microsoft 365, critical cloud storage, provisioning, controlling storage allocated to systems and users
- Install new software releases and system upgrades; evaluate and install patches, deploy bit locker, checkpoint Virtual Private Network (VPN) and identity agent across all workstations and platforms
- Check security breaches, perform anti-virus check, document site configuration, review event logs, and troubleshoot reported problems
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Computer Science, Information Technology or other Information Technology (IT) related studies
- 7 – 10 years work experience as IT Administrator or Systems Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Professional (Solution Expert, Associate)
- Knowledge of workstation imaging (procedures and tools)
- Knowledge of Active Directory and networking and Microsoft 365 and Server Operating System
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of personnel and pay attention to details
- Project Management Professional
- CompTIA, Networking or ITIL and CCNA will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems), data backup, and disaster recovery
Competency and Skill Requirement:
- Advanced knowledge of Azure Active Directory, On-Premise AD, DNS, SSO, AD Certificate Services, and other Windows-based management services
- Knowledge of Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Server (SCCM)
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure systems like firewalls, VPNs and Active Directory
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th November, 2023.
- Save the Children Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Save the Children Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Save the Children Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Save the Children Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.