The Sifax Group Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Sifax Group Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Sifax Group Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Sifax Group Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Sifax Group Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Sifax Group Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Sifax Group Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Company Secretary / Head Legal
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Company Secretary/Head Legal is responsible for providing expert legal advice and management of the company secretariat in line with best practices, monitor strict compliance with the corporate governance codes of the regulatory agencies as well as the relevant legislations and reporting requirements of maritime Industry.
- The Company Secretary/Head Legal will organize meetings of shareholders and the board and will equally provide advice to the board on matters of ethics, corporate governance, practices and culture whilst also communicating the board’s decisions to relevant stakeholders timeously.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Must have an LL.B, B.L, LL.M
- Minimum of 20 years’ post call to bar experience in same role in a MARITIME FIRM
- ICSAN certification and others are key
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Outlook
- He or She must be member of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
- Effective decision making, planning and organising, team work, communication, presentation skills, influencing & negotiation, big picture thinking, innovation, change management, and good use of initiative
- Full understanding of the legal framework, contractual issues, governance issues, and labour laws across Africa will be an added advantage
- Experience supporting company executives and preparing relevant documentation for the board.
- Experience in various industries and process of financial risk management
Other Working Conditions:
- Must be willing to travel to anywhere for the purpose of business prospecting within and outside the country
- Other Management benefits (Official Car & Driver etc)
N800,000 – N1,000,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd December 2022.
2. Job Title: Warehouse Manager at Goonite (NG) Hygiene Products FZE
- Sifax Group Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Sifax Group Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Sifax Group Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Sifax Group Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.