The Skipper Seil Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Skipper Seil Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Skipper Seil Nigeria Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Skipper Seil Nigeria Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Skipper Seil Nigeria Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Skipper Seil Nigeria Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Skipper Seil Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Building Manager / Floor Manager / Maintenance Manager
Job Title: Building Manager / Floor Manager / Maintenance Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Building managers oversee the daily operations and maintenance of commercial, industrial, or residential properties. They liaise with tenants and owners, coordinate and manage maintenance, housekeeping, and security activities.
- Coordinating and overseeing regular building maintenance and repairs.
- Managing and directing cleaning and security staff and activities.
- Preparing and carrying out emergency protocols and procedures.
- Maintaining a safe environment for building occupants and visitors.
- Preparing and monitoring maintenance budgets.
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns
- Inform clients of our guest house services, including breakfast and dining options
- Promote all guest house amenities, conveniences and programs offered
- Manage guest relations team (including Receptionists and Concierges) to ensure we comply with all standards and operating procedures.
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party service providers.
- Conducting regular building inspections and preparing reports.
- Ensuring facilities are in compliance with applicable policies, regulations, and building codes.
- Responding to inquiries and requests by building tenants and resolving any problems or issues.
- Main job responsibility for a guest house manager is to supervise support staff, such as cooks and housekeepers, and direct their daily duties. The guest house manager is responsible for keeping track of lodging inventory and cleanliness, coordinate the kitchen and canteen services. Additional professional duties include maintaining records of incoming and outgoing guests, double-checking guest house maintenance work, and attending to guests’ personal requests. These duties are important because they ensure that everything around the guest house runs efficiently.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Qualification Hospitality management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Real Estate Management, or a related field preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience as a building manager or in a similar role.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Only those candidates should apply who all are ready to relocate to Lagos (VI)
- Hospitality and Tourism Management.
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and building codes.
- Excellent project management and negotiation skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th December, 2023.
2. Job Title: Public Health Analyst at eHealth4everyone
- Skipper Seil Nigeria Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Skipper Seil Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Skipper Seil Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Skipper Seil Nigeria Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.