The Snapnet Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Snapnet Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Snapnet Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Snapnet Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Snapnet Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Snapnet Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Snapnet Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Junior Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Description / Requirements
- We are searching for a young, intelligent career starter who can fit into our dynamic business environment.
- Do you have 2 to 3 years experience in accounting and are presently pursuing your ACA? We need you.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV detailing their experience in Accounting and Software, they can use to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 25th November 2023.
2. Job Title: MEAL Manager at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
Position: MEAL Manager
Requisition ID: req35090
Location: Mubi North, Adamawa
Employment Type: Full-Time
Sector: Monitoring & Evaluation
Employment Category: Regular
Position Reports to: Senior MEAL Manager
Indirect/Technical Reporting: MEAL Coordinator
Position directly Supervises: MEAL Officers
- The IRC has been present in Nigeria since 2012 when the organization responded to flooding in Kogi state. In February 2014 the IRC moved into Adamawa State in NE Nigeria to provide humanitarian interventions through a multi-sectoral, integrated approach for conflict affected populations.
- IRC Nigeria now operates a country office in Abuja and field offices in Mubi and Yola of Adamawa State, Maiduguri and Monguno of Borno state and Damaturu of Yobe State. Currently, IRC Nigeria implements primary health care, nutrition, environmental health, women’s protection and empowerment, protection, child protection, governance, education, and Economic Recovery and Development programs.
- The position holder has the role of supervising MEAL Officers. As a result, s/he is primarily responsible for building MEAL staff capacity through organizing trainings, mentoring, coaching and supervision. Together with the Senior MEAL Manager, S/he technically supports IRC Nigeria to meet standards set out in the Strategic Action Plan (STRATEGY100), Client responsiveness objectives and IRC’s MEAL and IMPACT handbook for improving monitoring practice and use of data for decision making within the organization.
Job Overview / Summary
- The MEAL Manager position reports to the Senior MEAL Manager. This position is responsible for leading all MEAL related assignments and management of the IRC MEAL team in Borno state.
- The position supports the development and implementation of the programs monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning strategy to ensure quality, timely, and accurate information in support of the implementation of sectors activities.
- This position will support the review of proposals to ensure that core sector MEAL activities are adequately captured, as well as ensure project logframes are well designed in line with the IRC measurement standards.
Leadership and Partnership:
- Manage all technical aspects and actions of M&E/MEAL regarding the [Technical Area(s)] program; respond to program needs; foster high standards and practices for quality data, analysis, and reports. Enable accountability to clients, partners, and donors;
- Improve M&E/MEAL systems and approaches and foster learning.
- Represent IRC at technical meetings, forums, and other events & build partnership within IRC and other areas of expertise.
- Champion design, access and use of data by leaders and partners for shared learning and evidence-based decision-making.
- Collaborate with M&E/MEAL teams within and outside IRC to support harmonization of M&E/MEAL systems and approaches, sharing capacity and experiences.
- Lead the M&E/MEAL system and processes for the [Technical Area(s)] program in harmony with the M&E/MEAL Country and Global Strategy throughout the project cycle which include:
- Use learning, evidence, and data from previous projects to inform project proposal design.
- Develop logical frameworks, M&E/MEAL plans, digital data collection tools, processes for online data management.
- Establish and ensure timely data flow, quality checks, and audits, and updating of data visualization.
- Supervise M&E/MEAL field activities.
- Engage in the design, method, and conduct of surveys such as baseline and end line, and the commission of evaluations in coordination with colleagues and partners.
- Advocate for and support the expansion of standard mobile data technology and online dashboard to enhance timeliness and quality of data collection, analysis and visualization.
- Join and contribute to IRC’s effort in meeting its internal and external accountability commitments through the implementation of sound accountability, client feedback, and response mechanisms
- Undertake regular analysis of monitoring data and work closely with program coordinators and managers to facilitate decision-making for real-time program adaptation.
- Produce quality reports and updating dashboards with key findings that foster learning and decision-making and share in project cycle management meetings and team meetings.
- Identify, detail, and share lessons learned to improve services and results for our clients.
- Coordinate, lead, mentor and support a dynamic small to medium team of M&E/MEAL staff; foster timely and high-quality achievement, and an inclusive and respectful team climate;
- Promote the growth and development of others in IRC teams and partners in M&E/MEAL: Lead and craft high-quality technical training and learning materials for partners, colleagues, and junior staff;
- Participate in the recruitment and onboarding of country M&E/MEAL officers, assistants, and (if relevant) external consultants
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Social Sciences, Development Studies, Statistics, Project Management or any other relevant discipline.
- A Master’s Degree in any field is an added advantage
- Willingness to work under pressure and stressful situations with minimal supervision and without compromising deadlines or quality
- Self-motivated with good organization, planning skills, including prioritizing work and multi-tasking
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and willingness to travel to field sites under demanding conditions
- 4 – 5 years of consistent, proven, and successful experience in monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning – specific experience in feedback management will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated understanding or project management in a similar role/with similar responsibilities in a multi sectoral and multi donor environment
- Strong team management experience with sound capacities to work in a diversified team
Computer/Other Tech Requirements:
- Full professional competency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Competencies with mobile data collection such as Kobo, Commcare, ODK Collect is vital as well as proficiency with SPSS, STATA or other similar software. Knowledge of Tableau, PowerBi, or GIS software tools are additional assets.
- Fluency in English, local languages are an added advantage.
Ability to Travel:
- 20% to 40% of time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Snapnet Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Snapnet Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Snapnet Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Snapnet Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.