The SOL Recruitment Services Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | SOL Recruitment Services Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. SOL Recruitment Services Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming SOL Recruitment Services Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 SOL Recruitment Services Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at SOL Recruitment Services Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
SOL Recruitment Services Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Tellers
Locations: Lagos Island and Lagos Mainland – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct dozens of bank’s routine transactions within time limits and established guidelines (cash checks, accept deposits and loan payments, process withdrawals etc)
- Assess customer needs and introduce new products and services (credit cards, saving bonds etc)
- Manage risk in every transaction and detect fraudulent transactions to prevent losses
- Resolve customers’ issues and provide relevant information
- Make sales referrals, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Comply with regulatory requirements
Requirements and Skills
- NCE / ND / HND in Finance, Banking or relevant field.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Customer satisfaction-oriented.
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills.
- Excellent sales skills.
- Proven working experience in banking, personal banking, retail banking or financial services.
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash drawers, receipt validators, money counters).
- Strong communication and time management skills.
Application Deadline 5th December, 2023.
2. Job Title: Finance Officer at the Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria (NEPWHAN)
- SOL Recruitment Services Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for SOL Recruitment Services Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the SOL Recruitment Services Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum SOL Recruitment Services Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.