The Steward Recruitment 2022/2023… | Steward Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Steward recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Steward Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Steward recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Steward.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Steward Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Upbeat Centre
Job Title: Steward
Location: Eti-osa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain supply of clean dishes, glassware, silver, pots etc. for all outlets in the kitchen
- Washes dishes, silverware and glassware
- Cleans and provide pots for all outlets in the kitchen
- Washes pots and pans and returns them to proper place after they are cleaned
- Scrubs kettles as needed
- Places bus pans in chef’s line; cleans dirty dishes as needed
- Always keep glassware organised and stores clean dishes in the proper location
- Polishes all silver when dirty
- Cleans and washes all pot storage shelving units
- Assists kitchen staff in keeping their areas free of boxes and soiled equipment
- Monitors trash levels in cans and remove to the appropriate trash room when needed
- Follows proper safety, hygiene and sanitation practises
- Always ensures readiness.
- Picks up all dirty dishes in the customer sitting area and returns it to the proper location
- Assists in the breakdown of banquet functions and washes dishes from functions
- Maintains a clean kitchen environment by assisting kitchen staff by following standard cleaning practises
- Sweeps and mops the entire kitchen and customer sitting area
- Washes all clearing counters and shelves
- Assists kitchen staff with staff set up and break down of customer sitting area
- Cleans and washes all kitchen cooking units
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 24th December, 2022.
2. Job Title: Teaching and Non-teaching Staff at Christ the Redeemer Secondary Schools
- English Language
- Computer Studies
2.) House Mother
3.) House Father
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Date of Interview
Thursday, December 22nd, 2022.
Time: 9am Prompt
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 22nd December, 2022.
- For Equiries, Contact: 08072912076.
- Interview Venue: J1 Close 7th Avenue, Festac Town, Lagos
- Steward DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Steward Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Steward Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Steward Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.