The Sundry Foods Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Sundry Foods Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Sundry Foods Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Sundry Foods Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Sundry Foods Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Sundry Foods Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Sundry Foods Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Experienced Human Resources Specialist (Recruitment)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-Time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing recruitment efforts end-to-end, new hire orientation and onboarding, performance management, as well as company policy and procedure adherence.
- In addition, you will build provide strong leadership to teams within your jurisdiction and build solid relationships with the company’s leadership to provide the required support to our people.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment to ensure timely filling of positions to match the company’s growth and expansion goals
- Oversee employee confirmation process
- Assist with driving the performance management system
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and legal Responsibilities.
- Develop and oversee new hire orientation, onboarding efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area
- 7+ years’ of experience working in Human Resources
- HR Certification is desirable (CIPM, PHRi, SPHRi, SHRM, CIPD, etc)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only suitable and interested candidates who are resident in Port Harcourt or are able to relocate to the city are advised to apply
Application Deadline 8th November, 2023.
Tentative Start Date 5th December, 2023.
2. Job Title: Accounting Manager at Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI)
Location: Bauchi, Nigeria with travel to Abuja and partner and expansion states as needed pending security situation.
Start Date: November 2023
- The purpose of the five-year (2023-2025) “State Accountability, Transparency and Effectiveness” (“State2State”) Activity is to increase the accountability, transparency and effectiveness of selected state and local governments (LGAs) in Nigeria.
- This will be achieved by: strengthening governance systems (with a focus on public financial management [PFM] and procurement, as well as monitoring and evaluation) related to the delivery of services in key sectors (basic education, primary health care, and water, sanitation and hygiene [WASH]); increasing government responsiveness to citizen needs and priorities; and improving government and civil society capacity to manage conflict (through work on prevention, mitigation and reconciliation with the same sectoral partners, not stand-alone assistance to the police or judiciary).
- State2State will achieve this purpose by facilitating the strengthening of subnational governance systems in a sustainable manner, supporting the efforts of local reformers, and building on locally derived solutions including, to the extent possible, reforms already working in other parts of Nigeria.
- The Accounting Manager position will support the Senior Accounting Manager to manage the State2State finance/accounting activities and ensure strong financial management and performance of the project.
The Accounting Manager will:
- Support the Senior Accounting Manager and work closely across project teams on problems involving accounting systems and financial planning.
- Be responsible for providing the appropriate financial and operating information, as necessary.
- Support the Senior Accounting Manager in the review of monthly Field Expense Report (FER) for completeness and accuracy. Provide support to the Finance and Administrative Specialist (FAS) in the six implementing states of the project in resolving state offices’ challenges.
- Coordinate the prompt remittance of Withholding Tax (WHT) for Bauchi Main Office and the six core states.
- Close payments on the DAI customized Technical and Administrative Management Information System (TAMIS) and prompt pay systems.
- Assist the Senior Accounting Manager in analyzing spending patterns and preparing funds requests.
- With the support of the Senior Accounting Manager ensure overall bi-monthly end process and timely closing of accounting books.
- Oversee maintenance of an organized and regularly updated filing system of required supporting documentation to ensure easy access and retrieval, and a reliable and easy to follow audit trail on SharePoint.
- Audit travel requests and expense reports for accuracy and compliance.
- Follow procedures to ensure accurate and timely payment and reconciliation of travel advances, reimbursements for staff and partner travel.
- Review and monitor outstanding advances report by paying close attention to advances that have not been settled after 30 days of issuance.
- Ensure that processed payment vouchers are printed and signed by responsible officers, merged with other support documents, and uploaded on SharePoint monthly.
- Fill in for the Senior Accounting Manager when required.
- Coordinate with FAS to post all corrections and reversals in VFER as may be advised by HO from time to time.
- Support the Senior Accounting Manager in coordinating the annual and other financial audits—including preparation of supporting schedules and information—respond to auditor questions and consolidate report formats.
- Ensure that all transactions follow DAI/USAID standards, regulations, and policies.
- Help establish and maintain adequate system controls to protect against financial misstatement, in accordance with applicable government accounting and administrative regulations.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of invoices, advances and reimbursements, checks, and wire transfer payments.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor or Chief of Party.
- The Accounting Manager will report to the Senior Accounting Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, or other relevant field is required.
- An advanced degree is preferred.
- Strong training, communications, and personnel management skills.
- Previous supervisory experience highly preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Possess a willingness and an ability to train and be trained.
- Professional Accounting certification, such as ACA, ACCA or similar certification, is required.
- At least 9 years of practical experience in finance and accounting. Previous experience working on US Government/USAID funded projects highly preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th November, 2023.
- Sundry Foods Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Sundry Foods Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Sundry Foods Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Sundry Foods Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.