The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals Recruitment 2023/2024… | Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Swedish Institute Scholarships
Country of citizenship
You must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for SI scholarships. However, you do not need to reside in the country at the time of the application.
You must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have followed the steps of University Admissions and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programmes by 30 of March 2023.
You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated work experience. In addition, you must have demonstrated leadership experience from your current or previous employer, or from civil society engagement.
The master’s programmes you apply for must be eligible for SI scholarships. We give priority to programmes within certain subject areas, depending on your country of citizenship.
- Full tuition fee coverage. The fee is paid directly by SI to your Swedish university in the beginning of each semester.
- A monthly payment of SEK 11,000 to cover your living expenses throughout the study period.
- Insurance against illness and accident.
- Travel Grant. This is a one-time payment and does not apply for students already living in Sweden.
- For scholars from Bangladesh, Bolivia; Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia or Zimbabwe – the scholarship includes a travel grant of SEK 15,000 for the entire study period.
- For scholars from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine, the scholarship includes a travel grant of SEK 11,000 for the entire study period.
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Professionals (NFGP) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build a network while in Sweden.
- After your scholarship period has ended, you become a member of the SI Alumni Network. As a member, you get a unique opportunity for continued networking and professional development.
The scholarship does not:
- Provide additional grants for family members.
- Cover the application fee to University Admissions.
- Allow changes to the study programme. We are only able to support you through the awarded master’s programme.
- Allow extensions or changes to the awarded scholarship period.
A complete application consists of:
- CV (SI-template coming soon)
- Letters of reference (SI-template coming soon)
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience (SI-template coming soon)
- Copy of your valid passport/National ID card
- Motivation (will be asked of you in the application portal)
How to Apply
- Apply for a master’s programme DATE:17 OCT 2023 – 16 JAN 2023
- Apply for a Global Professionals scholarship DATE:10 FEB 2023 – 28 FEB 2023
- SI screening and evaluation before admissions DATE:1 MAR 2023 – 29 MAR 2023
- Notifications from University Admissions DATE:30 MAR 2023
- Final evaluation and announcement of SI scholarship recipients DATE:31 MAR 2023 – 27 APR 2023
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) 2023/2024
2. Job Title: FCMBFlexxtern Internship Programme
- #FCMBFlexxtern is an initiative by leading financial institution, First City Monument Bank, in partnership with other prestigious organizations in Nigeria.
- Our goal is to empower young individuals by providing internship opportunities and access to a mentorship network through our partner organizations. If you are a fresh graduate aged between 18-30 years, this is an opportunity you can’t afford to miss.
- By participating in #FCMBFlexxtern contest, you get the chance to start your career on a strong foundation through a 3-month paid internship with FCMB or any of our partners.
- To enter The Contest, applicants must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry
- Applicant must either be a fresh graduate not younger than 18 years or older than 30 years of age at the time of application.
- At the time of registration, applicants must have a BA / B.Sc / OND / HND or its equivalent
- FCMB and its Partner Organizations’ decision in respect of all matters relating to the competition will be final and binding on all applicants.
- FCMB and its Partner Organizations do not assume responsibility for accommodation, transportation or logistics at any point during and after The Contest.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate, having graduated not later than July 2023 and studied in any but not limited to the following academic categories:
- Arts, Law & Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Applied Sciences
- FCMB’s decision with respect to all matters of the competition will be final and binding on all applicants.
- Prizes won during the Contest are not transferable.
- The prizes won cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Contest deadlines including entry submission and voting deadlines are as indicated on different banners and promotional materials.
- Vetting of educational/other credentials will be carried out after the contest and can be used by FCMB or any of its partners. Any applicant found to have submitted falsified documents or certificates will be immediately disqualified.
- FCMB reserves the right to use all creative assets including applicant’s pictures, videos, graphics and other material related to the contest in the promotion of its Flexx product as well as any other FCMB product during and after The Contest.
- By entering this competition, applicants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- FCMB and its Partner Organizations exclude themselves from all losses, expenses or damages that may be suffered or incurred by any of the applicants as a result of entering into the contest, except such losses, expenses or damages are attributable to FCMB’s negligence or misconduct.
- FCMB reserves the right to place Flexxterns with partner organisations based on availability, as the selection of choice industry during the application does not equate to automatic placement. FCMB will not be held responsible for any further engagement on placements with partner organisations after the internship period.
- Applicants who qualify are responsible for their actions and shall not be considered as employees or agents of FCMB.
- Applicants shall keep in confidence any information received which is deemed confidential and shall not divulge same to any third-party except with approval of FCMB or the partner organisation.
How to Participate
Participants can submit an entry into any of three (3) broad categories:
- Upload a 45-second video to YouTube with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern telling us why you deserve to be one of the FCMB Flexxterns.
- Click on Participate, fill the registration form and include the link to your YouTube video.
- Share the link to your entry and invite your friends to vote for you.
- 3-month paid internship for 30 winners.
- FREE 1-day career training session for 30 contestants, with Certificates of Participation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.