The African Union Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | African Union Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. African Union Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming African Union Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 African Union Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at African Union Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
African Union Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Specialist – Pediatrician
Requisition ID: 1547
Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Reports to: Head of Division, Clinical Services
Directorate/Department : Medical and Health Services
Division : Clinical Services
Number of Direct Reports: 1
Number of Indirect Reports: 1
Job Grade: P4
Contract Type: Regular
Purpose of Job
- To provide technical medical consultations, diagnosis and treatment for MHSD infants, toddlers, children, and adolescents to achieve AU goals and objectives
- Provides technical and intellectual support in the management of various partnerships relevant for the division and directorate;
- Identifies best practices and monitors effectiveness of the Division/Directorate’s support to AU;
- Contributes to the development of the departmental strategies and business continuity plan and participates in/ensure their implementation
- Involved in negotiations;
- Fosters and ensures implementation of large-scale and long-term initiatives related to strategic partnerships;
- Supports the organization of thematic networks, consultations and meetings on development cooperation and international relations;
- Develops training materials and provide necessary training and support to Organization Units;
- Provides technical resource allocation and policy guidance on matters relating to system -Implementation projects and maintenance.
- Provides routine and emergency consultation, investigations and treatment for MHSD infants, toddlers, children and adolescents.
- Refers clients, when necessary to appropriate medical specialists locally or abroad and follows up on their management.
- Trains, teaches and supervises junior staff during their orientations to familiarize with medical delivery systems in primary health care settings at the AUC-MHSD.
- Quantifies and forecasts requirements of supplies and equipment for procurement and submit on time to the supervisor.
- Participates in the AU Medical Board in determining the necessity for medical evacuations, prepare the clinical information and present same to the Medical Board for clearance.
- Provides support for the management of the evacuation process, monitor the progress of the evacuees and facilitate their return.
- Examines, diagnoses and treats disease, abnormalities, injuries and dysfunctional disorders in children.
- Monitors vaccination program in all developmental stages in close collaboration with parents.
- Performs preventive and curative interventions in Internal Medicine, including immunizations, screening for communicable and non-communicable diseases.
- Conducts a series of tests and checks to assess patient health, ranging from ear, nose, and throat examinations to reflex, pulmonary, and respiratory tests.
- Monitors vaccination program throughout their different developmental stages in close collaboration with parents.
- Prepares SOPs for the management of priority medical conditions and procedures; and ensures that these are followed.
- Performs ward rounds regularly on all admitted patients and provide high level input into their management.
- Contributes to training programs and workshops for continuous medical education at the Medical and Health Services Directorate; including mentoring, regular training and support for clinical attachés.
- Participates in the MHSD on call duty and 24 hour MHSD coverage roster.
- Undertakes evaluation of services for clients and make recommendations for improvement where necessary.
- Participates in the development and delivery of health promotion and disease prevention.
- Performs any other relevant duties assigned by the immediate Supervisor.
Academic Requirements and Relevant Experience
- MD, BMBCh or MBBS Degree, with ten (10) years’ post qualification experience with clinical specialization in pediatrics internal medicine (Fellowship of the Regional College of Physicians or equivalent) which 6 years should be Expert/specialist level and 3 years at supervisory level.
- Must be licensed to practice medicine as a pediatrician in his/her home country or country of residence, as at the time of application.
- Experience as head of a clinical unit, section, service or department will be an advantage.
- Additional qualification in any of the sub specialties in Internal Medicine will be an added advantage.
- Must currently be working in a clinical role.
- At least eight (08) years of clinical practice in a tertiary level government hospital, private practice or International Organization (as a Medical Doctor), including at least five (5) years as a pediatrician.
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Knowledge and working understanding of international and regional guidelines for managing medical conditions.
- Research and analytical skills
- Ability to work in teams and in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge and working understanding of Microsoft office suite and Hospital Information Systems
- Knowledge and working understanding of AU policies, processes and standards
- Report writing, communication and presentation skills
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Must have excellent and up dated clinical skills.
- Proficiency in one of the AU official working languages (French, English, Portuguese, Arabic) and fluency in another AU language(s) is an added advantage
- Strategic Insight
- Developing Others
- Change Management
- Managing Risk.
- Building Relationships.
- Accountable and Complies with Rules..
- Learning Orientation;
- Communicating with Influence.
- Conceptual thinking.
Job Knowledge Sharing:
- Drive for Results
- Continuous Improvement Orientation.
Tenure Of Appointment
- The appointment will be made on a regular term contract for a period of three (3) years, of which the first twelve months shall be considered as a probationary period. Thereafter, the contract will be for a period of two years renewable, subject to satisfactory performance and deliverables.
- The AU Commission is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Indicative basic salary of US$ 42,879.00 (P4 Step1) per annum plus other related entitlements e.g. Post adjustment ( 46% of basic salary), Housing allowance US$ 26,208.00 (per annum), and education allowance (100% of tuition and other education-related expenses for every eligible dependent up to a maximum of US$ 10,000.00 per child per annum), for internationally recruited staff and a maximum of $3,300 per child per annum for locally recruited staff.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only candidates who have met all the requirements of the post and have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Only applications registered online with a complete curriculum vitae (CV) attached will be considered.
- The Africa Union is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 14th December, 2023.
2. Job Title: Fractionation Operator at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Fractionation Operator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Vacancy Type: Internal Candidates Only
Purpose of the Job
- To operate an automated system for the production of Olein and Stearin
- Monitor and operate the equipment used for the production of Olein and Stearin.
- Ensure the preparation of chilling unit in time for production.
- Ensure adequate receipt of refined palm oil from the Tank Farm into the system and ensure constant supply of same.
- Prepare and submit reports of the fractionation units.
- Ensure cleanness of the press filter and follow up temperature of crystallization.
- Ensure compliance with Food Safety Management System (FSMS) requirements in the assigned work process.
- Report problems regarding the FSMS to the food safety Team/Leader or any other person specified via appropriate identification within the factory.
- Ensure all operating parameters are recorded and optimized for consistent quality of Olein produced.
- Ensure the capturing and analyzing of operating parameters for process troubleshooting.
- Ensure prompt monitoring of separation process to avoid oil loss.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess a NABTEB / Trade Test Certificate
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar.
The Person must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong analytical and problem- solving skills.
- Pay keen attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- African Union Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for African Union Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the African Union Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum African Union Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.