The Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Ascentech Services Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Ascentech Services Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ascentech Services Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Production Supervisor (Masterbatch and Plastics)
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Production-in-charge
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the operations of an assigned production area to ensure that volume, cost, and quality standards are achieved.
- Ensure physical and workforce resources are adequate to meet the shift’s production schedule.
- Manage the activities of assigned production personnel including workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization.
- Monitor production and ensure final products meets specified Quality Standards.
- Champion Safety and GMP in the production section.
- Execute Company-wide initiatives and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics.
- Directly supervise day to day activities of assigned personnel or functions.
- Execute a mentorship approach in developing shift leads and high-potential personnel.
Requirements (Educational & Work experience)
- HND / B.Sc. in Engineering or any relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Plastic or Masterbatch industry.
- Living around Ota and environs.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Extruder machine operation fundamentals
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft word and excel for report writing.
N100,000 – N180,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th November 2022.
2. Job Title: Business Development Manager at ZKTeco Company Limited
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- Develops and sustain long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Identify key installers and integrators, maintain good relationship
- Promote and sell company products and solutions
- Generate and close out on new project opportunities
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Visiting customers to follow-up on prospects
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Informing management of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Monitor and manage project progress and solve occurring problems with appropriate team
- Responsible for sales contract bidding and the full cycle of the acquired projects
- Conduct sales visits, organize local promotional work and other sales activities to improve the ZKTeco brand visibility and reputation
- Liaise with technical support team members regarding customer requests or technical questions from customers
- Provide product and sales training to clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent oral & written skills interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Ms office
- Prior Experience in a Tech Space is Highly Considered
- Knowledge of Partnership Deals.
- Established relation with integrators/installers is an advantage
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and in a team
- Willingness to travel as may be required
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Ascentech Services Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.