The ASL Contractors Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | ASL Contractors Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. ASL Contractors Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming ASL Contractors Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 ASL Contractors Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at ASL Contractors Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
ASL Contractors Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing technical advice and support on the design, engineering and construction of mechanical systems for building projects.
- Staying up to date with the latest codes & standards.
- Efficient review of Mechanical systems design
- The provision of sound and reliable technical advice.
- Efficient review of material submittal.
- Inspection of Work progress and quality of the works performed.
- Maintaining good customer/consultants relationship.
- Continuous follow-up with the Head of the Design Team & Project Engineers to ensure that the Team’s targets are achieved.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Review designs (A/C, Fire Fighting, Drainage, Water, LPG) submitted by the consultants and make sure that they are as per the latest standards.
- Review the payments related to mechanical works.
- Review the progress of the mechanical works at site.
- Inspect the quality of the works and make sure it is as per ADCE standards and requirements.
- Ensure that purposed designs are in compliance with the latest energy-efficient design criteria.
- Propose alternative design solutions to render the projects viable and within the allocated budget.
- Review material submittals.
Background Knowledge & Experience
Minimum Education level required:
- B.Sc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Over 4 years experience as Mechanical Engineer in a reputable construction company and must be Coren certified for eligibility, Special Skills / Attributes required for the Job:
- A good knowledge of written and spoken English is required.
- A good knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD, and project planning tools is required.
- A good knowledge of Engineering project planning software is required.
N250,000 – N350,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th November 2022.
2. Job Title: Electrical Technician at British American Tobacco Nigeria
Position: Electrical Technician
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Seniority Level: Non-management.
Reports to: Shift Team Lead.
Role Positioning and Objectives
- The Electrical Technician supports the Shift Team Lead in delivering the PQCDSM – Production, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety and Morale, in order to achieve the Compelling Business Need by a thorough application of RTT/ IWS tools. Our new colleagues, in conjunction with the Equipment Owner, are ensuring their equipment is operated and maintained at base conditions and improvements required to reach goals are completed.
- Collaborate across lines and cell with other technicians as required to maintain cohesive, responsive, and flexible organization.
What You Will Be Accountable for
- Mentor and develop Technician I and Operating Teams
- Actively participate in project delivery and execution
- As a member of Operating AM team, drives and performs all AM related activities and actions within Shift. Includes RTT DMS, step progression, and maintenance of standards
- Capable to perform all PMs
- Collaborates with PM resource to identify and update PMs as needed
- Participates in Breakdown Elimination and leads improvements to eliminate reoccurring BDs
- Continues to create OPLs to guide others how to help you keep your equipment maintained at standard
- Understand, follow, and insure compliance with QA and HS&E Key Elements. Eliminate Root Cause of any outages
- Use Risk Prediction whenever you are performing a non-routine task on your equipment (i.e. defect fixing)
- Drives safety defects through completion with a high sense of urgency
- Performs weekly & monthly CILs
- Maintains and updates all standards in Equipment (i.e. CIL, OPLs, lube map, safety map, centrelines, defect list, etc.)
- Lead issue resolution “to Root Cause” on the floor of chronic stops, especially during Shift DDS.
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Academic qualification in City & Guilds (Engineering / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation), NABTEB (Technical Trade), or National Diploma (Electrical/Electronics) from a recognized institution.
- A strong working knowledge of technical training, fault finding, troubleshooting techniques on either Making or Packing machines
- A good understanding of electrical, electronics and instrumentation processes, both hands on and theory will be required
- A high degree of inter-personal skills will be required to establish credentials and to pass on knowledge and experience to newer team members.
- Effective communication skills in order to deliver superior performance
- Ability to effectively prioritize competing needs
- High level of personal responsibility and accountability for results.
- Ability to interpret schematic drawings (to component level)
- Intermediate knowledge on PLC’s, HMI’s and also good knowledge on Siemens SIMATIC S7 controllers
- Knowledge of fault analysis of hardwire relay logic, motor control circuits, motor power circuits (120V to 480V 3phase) and common utility / lighting circuits
- Ability to analyse problems, identify solutions, project consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations in support of goals.
Competitive salary package + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Be vigilant – BAT will never ask a job candidate for money for any reason, including paying for visa, work permits or pre-employment checks. If someone invites you to apply for a BAT role and asks for payment for these types of activities, it is not a legitimate BAT job
- ASL Contractors Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for ASL Contractors Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the ASL Contractors Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum ASL Contractors Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.