The Assurance Thrift & Credit Corporative Society Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Assurance Thrift & Credit Corporative Society Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Assurance Thrift & Credit Corporative Society Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Assurance Thrift & Credit Corporative Society Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for 2023/2024 Assurance Thrift & Credit Corporative Society Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Assurance Thrift & Credit Corporative Society Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Assurance Thrift & Credit Corporative Society Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Teller
Locations: Lugbe, Kubwa, Garki, and Mararaba, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide smooth and timely over-the-counter service to customers.
- Carry out the reconciliation of prepaid expenses and other sundry accounts daily.
- Process fund inflows and outflows according to requirements of set policies and procedures, to Maintain an accurate record of all activities and transactions.
- Responsibilities Provision support in expense processing/posting and prepare daily expense monitoring report.
- Accept deposits, provide cash, or checks for withdrawals, and perform routine customer services.
- Process standing order instructions/transactions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Head, Branch Operations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, or Master’s Degree qualification with at least 2 years of work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November 2023.
2. Job Title: Sales Manager at Radisson Hotel Group
Position: Sales Manager
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- Ambitious, thirsty for results, and loving interacting with people? Excited by the energetic and customer-centric role of Sales?
- Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience?
- Our Sales Team with their winning edge and passion for driving revenue and growth, strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation creating memorable moments for our guests.
- As Sales Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
- Ensures the smooth running of the sales department, where all aspects of the hotel’s proactive sales initiatives are delivered and total revenue maximised
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution
- Prepares and is responsible for the departmental budget, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Reviews and scrutinizes the business performance, providing recommendations that will drive financial performance
- Develops and implements plans where sales initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Leads and manages the sales team, fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing followup as required.
- Proven experience in sales with strong problemsolving capabilities
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experienced in using IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills with a handson approach and leadbyexample work style
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations
To be discussed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th December, 2023.
- Assurance Thrift & Credit Corporative Society Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Assurance Thrift & Credit Corporative Society Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Assurance Thrift & Credit Corporative Society Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Assurance Thrift & Credit Corporative Society Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.