The CNL Homes Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | CNL Homes Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. CNL Homes Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming CNL Homes Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 CNL Homes Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at CNL Homes Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
CNL Homes Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Front Desk Officer / Admin Assistant
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Perform excellent executive assistant duties for the MD/ CEO.
- Female Intern with a minimum of OND or NYSC member
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Problemsolving skills
- Customer service orientation.
- Ability to use different social media apps is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Familiarity with office machines
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
2. Job Title: Information Management Officer at Save the Children
Position: Information Management Officer
Ref No: 220008GY
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employee Status: Permanent
Work Unit: Program Development & Quality – MEAL
Type of Contract: 1 year
- Level 3 – the responsibilities of the post may require the post holder to have regular contact with or access to children or young people. All posts are considered to be level 3 posts in view of potential situations which may allow staff unsupervised access to vulnerable children and young people.
- The Information Management Officer will assume a technical role in maintaining, reviewing, and developing an effective information management system from multiple data sources, including but not limited to the Kobo toolbox and the database of the electronic voucher service provider.
- The IMO is responsible for providing support in developing and strengthening the MEAL systems. S/he is responsible for providing support in the development and execution of annual MEAL plans; development and/or adaption of MEAL tools; training of staff, communities, and partners in key MEAL concepts and skills; documentation and dissemination of key learnings from MEAL and research results in support of the project objectives and outcomes; and ensuring that projects are accountable to beneficiaries and other stakeholders in line with Save the Children and donor policies and best practices.
Scope of Role:
- Reports to: MEAL Coordinator
- Dimensions: Works with the program team and MEAL staff.
- Staff reporting to this post:
- Direct: None
- Indirect: MEAL Assistant
- Budget Responsibilities: None
Key Areas of Accountability
- Based on the implementation plan, develop a system for reviewing and troubleshooting data queries on the platform provided by the electronic voucher service provider.
- Maintain a system for capturing and documenting data and relevant information on project activities, beneficiaries, outputs, outcomes, and impacts, which is feasible, practical, and “user friendly”, and will obtain valid and reliable information.
- Compile and disseminate project reports (monthly, quarterly and annual reports, presentations etc.)
- Participate in the initiation and conduct of the evaluations, research, and assessments.
- Supervising field-based partner project staff and volunteers in the project impact areas through regular contact, field visits, and meetings; and undertaking data quality assurance (DQA).
- Work with the project team to establish reporting processes to ensure that all information and data are collected, documented, and collated accurately and promptly.
- Track beneficiaries’ purchases.
- Comply with Save the Children policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities, and other relevant policies.
- Develop and manage the Management Information System (database) and relevant tools for the project.
- Develop up-to-date monthly output performance reports
- Contribute to program updates and internal information sharing for the Program Manager.
- Maintain and do regular trend analysis on gathered data from platforms/databases (PDM, accountability data, program database).
Additional Job Responsibilities
- The job duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive, and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within the reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
- Requirements common to all positions in Save the Children:
- The post holder is required to have a healthy sense of urgency, be proactive and resultsoriented. Commitment to and understanding of child rights, the aims and principles of Save the Children, humanitarian standards such as Sphere Charter and the Code of Conduct, the SC Mandate and child focus, and the Save the Children methodology and framework of program implementation.
Skills and Behaviours (Our Values in Practice)
- Holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modeling Save the Children values.
- Holds the project team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities – giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary support to improve performance, and applying appropriate action when results are not achieved.
- Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves (and their team), takes responsibility for their own personal development, and encourages others to do the same.
- Widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others.
- Future-orientateded, thinks strategically.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with his/her team, colleagues, members, and external partners and supporters.
- Values diversity and sees it as a source of competitive strength.
- Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions.
- Willing to take disciplined risks.
- Honest, encourages openness and transparency.
- Degree level qualification in Information Technology, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics or demography or any related courses.
- Experience in implementing Food Security and Livelihoods programs in a humanitarian context, such as BHA/USAID-funded programs is an added advantage.
Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience working in humanitarian or development programs; or research experience.
- Previous relevant experience, such as information sharing, website troubleshooting, or reporting.
- High level ability in quantitative as well as qualitative research methods.
- Significant experience in designing and maintenance of management information systems and tools.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to effectively use Microsoft Excel, Power BI, MS Access, and similar statistical packages.
- Ability to communicate scientific data to program staff and partners simply and clearly.
- Good personal and organizational skills, including time management and the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact, and diplomacy.
- The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult working circumstances.
- Experience in report writing and documentation.
- Ability to work effectively and calmly in a high-pressure environment and to prioritize and effectively manage assignments in a timely fashion.
- Experience in knowledge and database management.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to develop data collection tools on Kobotool box and other ODK applications.
- Willingness to travel to the field and work in challenging environment from time to time.
- Ability to work within a multicultural setting.
- Fluency in English language, both spoken and written.
- Strong database design and management skills (familiarity with software such as MS Access, MS Excel, and Power BI)
- Previous experience working on monitoring, evaluation, or accountability in humanitarian programs.
- Experience in information sharing and report writing.
- The post holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
- Health and Safety
- The post holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Save the Children’s Values include Accountability, Ambition, Collaboration, Creativity, Integrity
- Our commitment to protecting the interests and well-being of children includes our commitment to safeguarding children with whom we are in contact. The situation of children must be improved through the promotion of their rights. This includes the right to freedom from abuse and exploitation.
- Child abuse is never acceptable. Our safeguarding start as early as the recruitment process where we observe interview procedures, reference checks, verification, and employment clearance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th November, 2022.
- CNL Homes Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for CNL Homes Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the CNL Homes Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum CNL Homes Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.