The Coleman Technical Industries Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Coleman Technical Industries Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Coleman Technical Industries Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Coleman Technical Industries Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Coleman Technical Industries Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Coleman Technical Industries Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Coleman Technical Industries Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: HR Assistant
Filling and Documentation:
- Assist in Filling and documentation employee related information.
- Regularly updating employee database at entry and exit point.
- Maintain proper filling of authorized recruitment request.
- Assist in Employees verification by calling guarantors and references.
- Manage NYSC and SIWES students related information.
Recruitment and Onboarding:
- Assist in preparation of Job descriptions for all departments
- Ensure that successful applicants are communicated to with their offer letters.
- Assist in designing Onboarding and Orientation checklist for new hires.
- Assist in shortlisting and scheduling candidates for interviews
- Assist in communicating Interview feedbacks to candidates after every feedbacks.
- Submit online job postings.
Factory HR operations:
- Assist with the recruitment of trainees.
- Liaise with the HSE team to ensure health and safety of all factory workers.
- Updating of trainees database.
- Assist the HR Manager in periodic manpower audit at the factory.
- Keep proper records of trainee attendant register to keep track of their attendance.
- Perform regular checks at the factory to ensure all staff comply with HR policies.
- Liaise with PM to ensure proper documentation of all disciplinary actions taken at the factory.
- Ensuring periodic head counts of all factory staff.
Functions and Duties
- Assists in account and file opening for new staff
- Assist in sorting out matters relating to staff pension and health matters
- Ensures that employee data is accurately inputted and periodically updated on the Operation of the Enterprise Resource Plan [ERP]
- Coordinate staff health matters
- Develop and distribute correspondence memos, letters, forms, etc
- Prepare monthly recruitment report to the HR Manager
- Prepare daily attendance report statistics to the HR Manager
- Perform any other duties assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 23rd December, 2022.
2. Job Title: Deputy Human Resource Coordinator at Medecins Sans Frontieres
Position: Deputy Human Resource Coordinator
Job Type: Indefinite
Main Objective and responsibility of the position
- Support the HR Coordinator through delegated tasks and responsibilities according to the instructions of the HR Coordinator and MSF protocols in order to improve the management of human resources and contribute to the professional growth of MSF employees in the mission.
- Replaces the HR Coordinator in his/her absence.
- Participate in the Human Resource planning, implementation and monitoring in the mission to properly achieve the mission’s objectives and respond to needs that may arise, particularly:
- Participate in the definition of job profiles, and the mission set-up in terms of HR needs.
- Participate in the project opening and closing and its time-frame from HR perspective.
- Provide support to field teams in order to guarantee good performance and management.
- Participate in the identification of staff development, training needs / potential to promote the professional growth of people within the organization.
- Report to the HRCo on the implementation of HR policies in the field as well as of any incidents / problems that may arise and make proposals to improve HR management in the field.
- Support HRCo in the overall administration of the Mission.
- Represent MSF in meetings with Authorities and other NGOs for issues related to HR and Administration, at the request of the HRCo.
- Provide support to field coordinators, field Administration Managers and other supervisors in all HR related issues, provide technical support ensuring they understand and apply HR management policies and tools.
- Provide support in the legal, administrative HR management of the mission, for both national and international staff, on issues related to Labour law, contracts, salaries, social security, labor relations, health insurance systems, etc
- Together with HRCo, check the living standards of international, regional, delocalized staff and help monitoring international staff’s movements (visas, tickets, etc)
- Participate in the selection and recruitment processes, as well as in the induction programs and welcome briefings/sessions in order to recruit and prepare the most suitable candidates for the mission
- Support HRCo in all reporting tools under his/her responsibility.
MSF Section / Context Specific Accountabilities
International Staff Matching and Administration:
- The Dep. HRCO will be responsible for matching processes of IS positions and oversees the Administrative activities in the mission.
- To ensure timely Opening of vacancy/matching for international Staff positions across the mission, providing technical support and guidance to the coordination team and the Administration Managers.
- To support Visa and immigration issues for international travelers in conjunction with the Admin Transit Officer of the mission.
- Oversees the accommodation needs for the staff in Abuja housed by MSF.
Human Resource Support:
- Supporting the Human Resource Coordinator (HRCo) in the following HR aspects (but not limited to):
- To provide support to field coordinators, field HR/Administration Managers and other supervisors in all HR related issues, provide technical support ensuring they understand and apply HR management policies and tools.
- Supporting in the implementation of the different HR strategies and policies for the mission.
- Undertaking regular field visits to support the projects.
- Taking HR responsibility of one or two projects.
- The Dep HRCo shall gap fill/Cover positions when necessary.
- Strengthening documentation of HR management as project level.
- Flexible to undertake additional responsibilities when needed.
- Provides project support to field HR by regular visits; Advises the project on HR issues; Monthly/bimonthly project support visits to projects.
- In close collaboration with HRCo, works on strengthening the capacity of the HR Coordination team.
- Conducts presentations on relevant HR topics for the Mission.
- In close collaboration with the L&D Manager, manages the NS evaluation process across the mission
- Assists the HRCo with the mid- year review process.
- Providing cover for HRCo during his/her absence.
- Assisting with responsible behaviour workshops and case management (if required).
- Developing/reviewing policies in conjunction with the HRCo.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the HRCo.
- Coaching Fin/HR staffs in all project locations.
- Ensuring improvement in communication with other departments and project teams.
- Finalize Admin Toolkit, and update regularly.
To apply for this role applicants MUST meet the following criteria:
- Essential: Degree in Human Resource Management or Administration related studies.
- Essential: At least 2 years senior management experience as a Deputy. HRCo or equivalent position, and 4 year experience as HR Manager and/or Fin/HR Manager.
- Willingness to learn and function well in a multicultural and multidisciplinary team
- Experience working in political, security and humanitarian issues in the country
- Experience in learning and development.
- Understanding of MSF responsible behaviour process
- Essential: Good command of English Language.
- Computer proficiency in the use of MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint & Internet applications
- Use of Homere HR Software.
- Planning & organising, People Management & Development, Teamwork and Cooperation, Strategic vision, Leadership.
- Legal & Compliance, HR Administration, Performance Management & Development, Training & Coaching, Organisation design, Team Management, Recruitment, IT HR Tools, Compensation and Benefits, Change Management, Policy Development & Implementation, Communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5:00 PM: 15th December, 2022.
- Usage of Google Chrome Browser is recommended.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Lastly, only one online application form should be submitted as multiple submissions will not be considered.
- NO Transportation and NO per diems will be provided during the recruitment process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Any documents sent to MSF-OCA (CV, cover letter, copies of diploma, recommendations letters) will not be returned by MSF-OCA.
- MSF is an equal opportunities employer and promotes diversity within the organization
- Coleman Technical Industries Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Coleman Technical Industries Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Coleman Technical Industries Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Coleman Technical Industries Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.