The Dreamlabs Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Dreamlabs Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Dreamlabs Nigeria Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Dreamlabs Nigeria Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Dreamlabs Nigeria Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Dreamlabs Nigeria Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Dreamlabs Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Requirements / Qualifications
The interns are required to possess the following:
- Minimum of a second-class upper division from a recognized university;
- Have completed the mandatory NYSC program;
- Must have graduated in the year 2018 and above;
- Must have an interest in the Tech industry.
- The large pool of potential leaders for the future.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration or related field;
- Not more than 28 years of age;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th December 2023.
2. Job Title: Business Development Manager at ActionAid Nigeria
Start Date: 1st January 2023
Duration: 12 months, extension is subject to resourcing
Duties & Responsibilities
Strategy and Business Development:
- Support the Country Director with donor engagement strategy development and implementation, particularly aligning fundraising objectives to program needs.
- Coordinate with other ActionAid structures including Regional Business Development Advisors, Regional Finance, Programmes, Quality assurance and Cost Recovery Team.
- Support ActionAid, Afghanistan to identify new business development opportunities through donor mapping, engagement and positioning; by developing high-quality funding proposals; and by working with the program team to ensure quality program delivery.
- Act as Bid Manager, developing content for grant proposals and complex contract opportunities
- Ensure the timely preparation of Proposals and budgets, ensuring that they deliver VFM and cost recovery.
Partnership Building & Prepositioning:
- Support ActionAid Afghanistan in resource Mobilization by developing a strategy on partnership building for Consortium development.
- Share analysis on funding opportunities, Pipeline Matrix, and pipeline health (proposal tracker) with regional and the country team to inform planning and pre-positioning.
- Actively participate in relevant donor meetings, networking events and cluster meetings to further develop funding relationships.
- Conduct country level analysis to understand the funding environment / trends and help shape the direction of programming to ensure alignment.
Contract Management and Donor Servicing:
- Keep the Contract Management System updated.
- Monitor the live projects and ensure timely submission of reports.
- Ensure that any other donor requirements are met in time with quality.
- Build capacity of the programme team on the foundations of proposal development and contract management
- Coach and provide support to AAA staff in planning, securing, and managing restricted and unrestricted funds from institutional, high value donors.
- Educated to Graduate Degree level in International Development related discipline (5 years’ experience) or a Postgraduate (3 years experience).
- IT skills including fluency in Microsoft Office suite and database usage.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken). Knowledge of an additional language preferably French or Persian would be desirable.
- Experience of living and working in similar contexts.
- Experience of establishing and cultivating strong donor relationships that have delivered substantially increased income.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills: ability to be self-directed and take initiative
- Strong analytical and financial skills.
- Knowledge about Safeguarding is a requirement.
- Demonstrated experience in developing funding strategies and delivering against targets.
- Proven track record of developing winning proposals for USAID, EC, UKAID, SIDA and UN.
- Proven experience in researching new funding opportunities and to make appropriate judgements about their potential to realise significant restricted funding.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Partnership and Business Development Manager – Kabul-931” as the subject of the mail.
- The CV’s and Cover Letters should mention the name of the Candidate.
- Since Application will be evaluated on a rolling basis, Candidates are recommended to apply earlier than the last date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews
- Dreamlabs Nigeria Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Dreamlabs Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Dreamlabs Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Dreamlabs Nigeria Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.