The Ecomade Industries Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Ecomade Industries Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Ecomade Industries Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Ecomade Industries Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Ecomade Industries Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ecomade Industries Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Ecomade Industries Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification with 0 – 1 year relevant work experience.
- Availability to resume immediately.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 14th November, 2023.
2. Job Title: Nigerian Society of Teachers Recruitment for State Coordinators
Location: Pulka – Gwoza LGA, Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract Start Date: 1st December 2023
Open To: Nigeria Nationals Only (Male / Female)
- Under the direct supervision of the health deputy//nutrition project/program manager, the phc supervisor leads patients management procedures in health and nutrition in collaboration with nurses, midwives, sc doctors and other team members.
- S/he follows pui, national and internationally approved protocols and standards to ensure quality and continuity of care, promotion and restoration of health of the patients and population, ensure supervision of care and adequate quantity of medical and nutrition supplies in health facility.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Monitoring and Supervision:
- Ensure organization of health facility building and its service provision sites i-e consultations rooms, triage area, wound dressing area (according to available space), labour/delivery room, pre labour area, post labour area, EPI area, laboratory room (if available), pharmacy storage dispensing area, OTP/TSFP area, SC service provision area (if available), medical and general waste management areas, energy source, water availability, boundary wall, doors and windows, electronic equipment, and referral means (ambulance or any other vehicle used for purpose).
- Ensure the availability and proper storage of drugs, medical supplies, nutritional supplies, medical equipment, printed health and nutrition stationary, general stationary, medical and electronic equipment, PPE (personal protective equipment), housekeeping material, furniture, IEC material, Job aids, complain and feedback boxes and fuel for generator (if available).
- Ensure duty roster for health and nutrition staff, distribution of drugs according to ministry of health’ protocols, infection prevention and control (IPC) measure, hygiene practices and standards, management of general and medical waste with support of relevant staff and preparation of medical material needs with support of relevant staff.
- Follow up the implementation of all sexual and reproductive health activities including ANC, PNC, Family planning, delivery, referrals, vaccination, and laboratory.
- Support to the health and nutrition staff on the case management steps (Except technical role of medical doctors in SC).
- Assist the nurses and midwife in consultation during peak hours (too many patients) of the day, if needed. during
- Evaluate the quality of consultations by assessing health nutrition staff (except medical doctors in SC) at least once a month as per directive of deputy/health project/program manager.
- Ensure the SGBV survivors are handled according to protection protocols and confidentiality of individual’s details is ensured as per policy.
- Follow up the proper monitoring of newborn babies until discharge and timely referrals of pregnant women and newborn to get vaccination from the Expanded Program on Immunization (EPI) area.
- Provide technical support to the health and nutrition staff on diagnosis and management of cases, if needed.
- Assist the health and nutrition staff in the management of the referral cases.
- Ensure the IMAM protocols are respected at the time of admission and discharge in OTP/SFP.
- Ensure the Nutrition teams clearly fill in the patient data on the patient cards during the visits.
- Ensure that health education activities are carried according to the protocols and key messages are well provided.
- In liaison with Nutrition officer, plan and follow up trainings for community’s volunteers
- He/she will ensure that through OTP (Outpatient Therapeutic Program) Nurse, beneficiaries’ defaulter tracing and other forms of beneficiaries’ follow-ups are recorded.
- Support the SC on provision of 2 or 3 times (as agreed) food for patient + 1 caretaker during their stay in stabilization center.
- Ensure that HR documents (attendance sheet, leave request, etc.) are communicated to the HR Manager on time, with validation of Deputy/Health Project/Program Manager
- Ensure the archiving the documents, tools, and training materials in the context of project/s and ensures the availability of the verification sources mentioned in the proposals
- Adequate follow up with logistics for vehicle needs, logistical components of the projects (delivery, distribution, onsite storage, and passive security measures of health facility).
- Ensure that expiry dates of drugs and nutrition products (RUTF, F75, F100, ReSOMal) are checked regularly
- Ensure that the medical material is clean and sterilized.
- Monitor the implementation of medical protocols and rational use of medicines and the proper administration of treatments in step with national international protocols.
- Responsible for necessary coordination and integration of services among the health /Nutrition, WASH, food security, protection/PSS departments).
- To know about functional referral system and effective follow up of beneficiaries within PUI project sites and partners’ designated health facilities for Health and Nutrition referrals.
- Plan Monthly schedule for the OPD and SRH, OTP and SC teams with facility manager and PM follow up
- Manage staff duty roster annual leaves, attendance sheets, and appraisals with support of line manager.
- Ensure the respect of Première Urgence Internationale rules and inform the line manager on any breach of the rules.
- Ensure that all patients are treated equally with respect of ethical and confidential issues and Première Urgence Internationale Charter.
- Work in close collaboration with the Deputy/Program/project manager and report all his/her activities, observations and needs.
- Maintain a good working relationship between MoH and PUI through the facility manager and other MoH staffs working at the facility.
- Participate in the recruitment of health/nutrition staff in collaboration with the PM and HR department whenever requested.
- Ensure the security rules in the field are respected, and regular communication with the security person is maintained.
- Schedule regular meetings with Health and Nutrition staff to communicate updates and challenges encountered by the team.
Medical Data Collection and Reporting:
- Ensure the medical prescriptions are (readable, dated and signed);
- Ensure the digital data (Commcare) inputs by each clinician are correct and they are uploaded on time.
- Ensure the nutrition officers input the nutrition data on NIS and upload timely.
- Check on each department to ensure the PIS data is inputted and uploaded daily.
- Report the EWARS weekly as required and make sure line listing and reporting are shared with the DSNO as per EWARS guidelines and case definition.
- Assess training needs, and with support of PM, make training plans, facilitate and perform training for technical and non-technical staff, and follow up the impact after training
- Ensure the proper training and supervision of the daily workers who take part in the project.
- Assess the level of knowledge after the trainings and propose a shadow or informal session if any required.
- Be the focal point in the PHC with external partners. Explain how the PHC works, difficulties faced, and strengths.
- Report to the line manager any problem in the clinic especially the gap/loss/robbery/damage of medical equipment or medicines or any patient and organizational issue
- Always comply with PUI security procedures. Alert the breach of security in premises to relevant person.
- Always remain aware of the security situation in office and clinic locations and provide feedback to the program manager.
- Be available for any emergency.
- Ensure verbal and written hand over at every duty shift to the team and emphasize on specific events.
- Participate actively in the preparation and the smooth organization of the visit from Donors
- Translates documents and/or interprets conversation when necessary.
- Participate actively in meetings at health facility if needed.
- Participate in any other activities such as vaccination, survey, etc. according to the needs
- Be available to cover other duties as may be assigned by the Manager.
The tasks and responsibilities defined in this job description are non-exhaustive and can evolve depending on the project’s needs.
Priorities of the Department
- Ensure the quality of care provided to patients in PUI health facility
- Scale up on the primary health care facility plan should be developed according to the time frame
- Assessment on beneficiaries at risk and diagnosed individuals with communicable and non-communicable diseases, other diseases of public health relevant and treat him/her
- Provide frequent feedback on health – morbidity patterns observed in the facility that require further assessment
- Ensure all data for the week from the opd consultations and srh department are submitted every friday and monday via comcare respectively without failure.
- report to line manager periodically regarding context changes that affect the modality of intervention.
- Build the capacity of the community Health workers, nurses, nurse assistants, midwives, registrar on thematic related to health
- Assessment on pregnant and lactating women, reproductive age women to identify risk factors
- Build capacity of community health workers, nurses, midwives on themes related to sexual and reproductive health.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BNSc.)
- Medical Doctor (MBBS) and a Degree in Public Health would be an added advantage.
- Work experience: At least 2 years of experience in Clinical Management, Staff Supervision, and experience in NGOs or INGOs.
- Language skills: Good command in English (speaking, reading & writing), fluent in local language Hausa and good knowledge of Kanuri & Gwoza is an asset.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good knowledge of Communicable and Non-Communicable diseases
- Good knowledge of Public Health
- Good knowledge of neonatal care
- Good ability for teamwork
- Ability to manage a fair workload including emergencies.
- Good knowledge about ante-natal and post-natal consultation
- Good knowledge about the practice of monitoring Labour and conducting deliveries
- Excellent knowledge of the MS office software including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Good reporting skills
- Good team spirit
- Good management skills.
- Working in humanitarian relief
- Understanding of the political situation in the area.
- Excellent communication, conflict solving and diplomacy skills to manage relationship in potentially tense situations
- Strong motivation to help people in need
- Well organized and hard worker
- Able to manage stress and pressure
- Able to check validity of information, logical thinking
- Ability to make decisions and to exercise authority when required
- Ability to analyze and suggest improvements of the activities
- Ability to adapt or change priorities according to the changing situation within a mission or the organization itself
N450,000 – N500,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th November, 2023.
Note: Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply
- Ecomade Industries Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Ecomade Industries Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Ecomade Industries Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ecomade Industries Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.