The Finance Assistant in a Manufacturing Company Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Finance Assistant in a Manufacturing Company Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Finance Assistant in a Manufacturing Company Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Finance Assistant in a Manufacturing Company Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Finance Assistant in a Manufacturing Company Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Finance Assistant in a Manufacturing Company Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Finance Assistant in a Manufacturing Company Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Finance Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits.
- Track and reconcile bank statements
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs)
- Process tax payments
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 1 year+ experience an Audit or Finance Assistant.
- Hands-on experience in MS Excel.
- Must be willing to work Monday – Saturday
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
N100,000 Salary Monthly (net).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th November 2023.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
2. Job Title: Field Engineer – Wireline at Baker Hughes
Job ID: R70733
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Category: Field Operations
- Do you enjoy creating innovative and strategic solutions to solve complex problems?
- Would you like the opportunity to learn cutting-edge technology?
Join our Field Service Team
- Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets.
- Our Wireline Services team arrange technical expertise to meet our client expectation.
- We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Partner with the Best
- As a Field Engineer, you will participate in the LEAD Field Engineer Development Program where you will learn to run the product line’s tool(s) and/or services
As a Field Engineer, you will:
- Learning to run the product line’s tool(s) and/or services under supervision of more experienced field engineers/specialists and progresses to doing so
- Conducting all required responsibilities safely and as described in the company’s documentation
- Conducting all assigned business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes policies.
- Following all company safety and security procedures and observes all company and government regulations
- Performing other related duties as required.
Fuel your Passion
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science required
- Have the ability to work and communicate well with internal and external customers
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate (please indicate clearly on resume)
- Have general knowledge of basic engineering principles and good mechanical aptitude.
- Be able to become proficient in running basic jobs/services for the respective product line
Work in a way that Works for you
- We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these we can offer a lot of flexibility in this role.
Working with us
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for You
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law
- Finance Assistant in a Manufacturing Company Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Finance Assistant in a Manufacturing Company Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Finance Assistant in a Manufacturing Company Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Finance Assistant in a Manufacturing Company Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.