The Four Points by Sheraton – Marriott International Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Four Points by Sheraton – Marriott International Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Four Points by Sheraton – Marriott International Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Four Points by Sheraton – Marriott International Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Four Points by Sheraton – Marriott International Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Four Points by Sheraton – Marriott International Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Four Points by Sheraton – Marriott International Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Loss Prevention Supervisor
Job Number: 22186326
Location: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom
Job Category: Loss Prevention & Security
Brand: Four Points by Sheraton
Position Type: Non-Management
- Patrol all areas of the property; secure rooms; assist guests with room access.
- Conduct emergency response drills, daily physical hazard/safety inspections, investigations, interviews, and key control audit.
- Monitor Closed Circuit Televisions and alarm systems. Authorize, monitor, and document access to secured areas.
- Call for assistance using proper code responses.
- Provide proper paperwork to employees.
- Assist management in training, motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Assist guests/employees during emergency situations.
- Respond to accidents, contact EMS or administer first aid/CPR as required.
- Gather information and complete reports.
- Maintain confidentiality of reports/documents, release information to authorized individuals.
- Defuse disturbances in accordance with company policies and procedures. Resolve safety hazard situations. Handle all interruptions and complaints.
- Escort unwelcome persons from the property.
- Ensure compliance with alcoholic beverage control laws.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and objects weighing in excess of 75 pounds with assistance.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces as well as up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- In addition, some states may have additional licensing/registration requirements to be considered for this position.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e.g., to identify defects). Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Move at a speed required to respond to work situations (e.g., run, walk, jog).
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
2. Job Title: Finance Manager at Platform Finance Limited
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / MA in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Professional qualification such as ICAN, ACA, etc.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- Proficient user of finance software.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- 4 – 6 years proven experience as a Financial Manager.
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst is a must.
- Must not exceed 40 years of age.
N300,000 – N500,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st October, 2023.
Note: Only applicants with prior experience in the financial sector would be considered
- Four Points by Sheraton – Marriott International Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Four Points by Sheraton – Marriott International Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Four Points by Sheraton – Marriott International Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Four Points by Sheraton – Marriott International Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.