The Fusion Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Fusion Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Fusion Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Fusion Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Fusion Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Fusion Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Fusion Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Massage Therapist
- Provide massage services to clients using props and/or products.
- Recommending body treatments to guests using body scrubs, wraps, and/or hydrotherapy.
- Assess guest needs and inquire about contraindications (e.g., allergies, high blood pressure, and pregnancy) before beginning service.
- Clean, maintain, and sterilize tools. Maintain cleanliness of workstation and/or treatment room throughout shift, dispose of trash and dirty linens, and secure supplies and equipment at the end of each shift.
- Monitor and stick to time schedule throughout the day.
- Maintain current skills and licensure in service area as per regional requirements.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; make sure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Assisting with keeping linens clean and tidy, and replacing them between sessions.
- Sterilizing equipment.
- Accompanying guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Consulting with clients to identify appropriate massage services.
- Providing massage services listed in the brochure.
- Maintaining records and filing documentation.
- Keep up to date with current techniques and modalities related to their field of work.
- Escort guests to and from treatment rooms. Arrange workstation, treatment room, and/or drapes.
- Frequently check with guest to promote comfort, safety and security throughout service.
- Promote and sell spa/salon services including retail offerings related to the Spa.
- Complying with all applicable standards, rules, and regulations.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time; grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Attending and participating in meetings and training sessions.
- Ensuring a clean, safe, and well-organized spa facility.
- Setting up spa and work stations, and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness throughout the shift.
- Plays the role of consultant to all kind of clients.
- Perform other duties assigned by the management.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1 – 4 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th December 2023.
2. Job Title: Sous Chef in a Leading 3-star Hotel
Position: Sous Chef
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Hospitality Sector
- Provide an efficient and positive culinary experience to guests, creating ‘Ambassador Moments and leading to total guest and company satisfaction
- Second in command for the Galley operation
- Constantly analyse quality and cost of food production to ensure budgets are met
- Ensure safe food handling practices are enforced at alltimes
- Have an open door policy for all F&B colleagues to ensure effective communication that allows colleagues to raise any concerns or issues they face
- Ensure all F&B colleagues working schedules are issued fairly and in line with Hotel Policies and rest hour requirements
- Conduct regular team meetings to allow colleagues to provide feedback and offer suggestions in improving team morale and working practices
- Lead by example by ensuring all company polices and procedures are always adhered to
- Provide a positive working environment by ensuring all colleagues are treated fairly and equally
- Lead and support a multi-cultural team, ensuring colleague satisfaction, productivity and retention
- Ensure food production follows the standards outlined in the Hotel Operations Manual
- Conduct random spot-checks and food tasting at various food preparation stations to ensure standards meet Ambassador Cruise Line requirements
- Spot-check all venues serving food on a daily basis ;
- Monitor all food orders to ensure portion control chart is followed at all times
- Monitor cleanliness of all galley areas by conducting daily inspections of all areas to ensure hygiene standards are maintained in line with company procedures and Public Health standards
- Ensure maintenance reports are compiled and faults recorded and followed up
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by Executive Chef.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification in Hospitality Management / 2-year Degree from an accredited University in Culinary Arts, Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Flexibility – must be able to work various times of the day, remain calm under pressure and have a can-do attitude
- Guest and service focused with a positive personality and professional attitude
- Ability to be on feet for long periods of time
- 4 years culinary experience in similar position
- Fluent in English – must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Age: 25 – 35 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Sous Chef” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates must reside in Yaba, Fadeyi, Mushin, Onipan, Anthony, Obanikoro, Ojuelegba, Lawanson and its environs
Application Deadline 6th December, 2023.
- Fusion Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Fusion Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Fusion Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Fusion Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.