The Global Manpower Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Global Manpower Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Global Manpower Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Global Manpower Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Global Manpower Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Global Manpower Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Global Manpower Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Forklift Operator
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Candidates should possess an OND with 2 years of experience.
- Candidates must possess valid driver’s licenses and training certifications.
- Material Handling Equipment experience is required.
- Candidates must be male and residing around Odogunyan.
N38,000 – N47,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th November 2023.
2. Job Title: Academic Coordinator at Total Data Limited
Position: Academic Coordinator
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Our client is looking to fill the role of an Academic Coordinator who will Maintain optimum Academic and systems health at the branch.
- Responsible for effective curriculum delivery, and the achievement of departmental goals, learning outcomes and the meeting of targets and benchmarks.
- Assist students with requests for internal examination
- Demonstrate knowledge of class coordination and services to students & parents.
- Maintain supervision over faculties, their needs & smooth operations of classes.
- The key role in the development of a positive work environment must be innovative and responsive to student needs
Qualifications and Skills
- BSc in any Related Field
- Strong orientation toward providing excellent customer service
- Demonstrated system administration skills.
- Preferably CISCO: CCNA or CompTIA-A+
- Excellent communication skills & supervision of academics
- Minimum of 3 years as Supervisor & system management experience in a reputable organization.
N100,000 plus other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Global Manpower Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Global Manpower Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Global Manpower Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Global Manpower Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.