The Holland Rock and Partners Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Holland Rock and Partners Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Holland Rock and Partners Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Holland Rock and Partners Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Holland Rock and Partners Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Holland Rock and Partners Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Holland Rock and Partners Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of SSCE
- 1 – 5 years of work experience.
- Excellent Personality
- Must live within Yaba
- Must have two guarantors.
- Between Age 26 to 30
- Smart and fluent in speaking
N40,000 Salary Monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: If you are not living in yaba don’t apply
Application Deadline 2nd January 2023.
2. Job Title: Manager, Trade Operations at Standard Chartered Bank
Position: Manager, Trade Operations
Job ID: 2200028130
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employee Status: Permanent
The Role Responsibilities
- To assist the Head of Trade Ops in managing and overseeing the day to day Core Operation team with the aim to achieve
- Operational standards / compliance
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Good cost control within the team
- Good quality control on operational / transactional risks
- Compliance with regulations relating to Trade
- Drive and monitor initiatives and activities to improve daily operations in view of accuracy, efficiency and services.
- Work closely with Trade Product Operation and GBS to standardize, simplify, improve and streamline process to strive for continuous productivity improvement.
- Work closely with Trade Client Operation team to continuously drive tier 1 client experience improvements.
Process, Productivity and Budgetary Management:
- Manage Core Operation Team daily operations accordingly to the laid down procedure and standard of service and ensure operations complies with applicable:
- by Generic Product Program and Country Product Addendum.
- Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager
- Sanctions policy and procedures
- Group Policies / GDOI
- Legal and Compliance Policies
- Local Regulations
- Monitor workflows to ensure all transactions are promptly processed as reflected by the agreed turnaround times for customers by team members who possess the compatible expertise.
- Pre-processing / Scanning
- Post-processing and despatch
- Document endorsements and substitutions.
- Authorised Signatory of Trade Instruments.
- Regulated in Country Processing Activities.
- Local Products
- To set realistic but demanding productivity target to units with a view to reduce unit cost.
- Use volume data to do daily / weekly / monthly volume forecasting and organise sufficient resources to handle the volumes within the expected turnaround times.
- Assist Head of Trade Ops for collaboration with Technology on futuristic digital opportunities, pre-empt disruptive forces and commercialise innovative use of technologies.
- Assist Head of Trade Ops to achieve the financial performance targets of operations and to drive the respective country to prioritize investments into making client journey simpler, faster, better Challenge status quo in driving courageous conversations of doing business with Right Clients with a sustainable cost / income ratio.
Governance and Risk Management:
- Monitor workflow of transactions during pre-processing and post processing ensuring items are completed within agreed TAT and any items escalated in case of TAT breach.
- Support to effectively implement all operational, regulatory and financial control measures and monitoring plans for compliance and control standard as per the defined Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Assist to coordinate periodic business monitoring (self-assessment) activities within the business unit and escalate findings and or breaches to Business Unit Head and BRM, when they occur.
- Provide support on any regular and ad hoc tasks related to unit operational risk management assigned by BRM from time to time
- Embed the Group’s values and code of conduct. Develop a robust culture to ensure adherence with the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations among employees.
- Proactively communicate with the Business Unit Head and BRM on operational risk issues. Escalate significant events to Business Unit Head /BRM as appropriate. Support operations team pre/post audits and assurance reviews.
Business Continuity Management:
- Assist Head of Trade Operations to ensure an adequate Business Continuity Management (“BCM”) plan is in place across the business, to facilitate continuity of critical business operations in the event of significant business interruption.
People and Talent:
- Train up team members to maximize the productivity of resources available and to ensure that they have the required level of expertise to answer customers’ queries and apply the operational standard required by the Bank.
- Lead and support a change in mindset, building a culture of client centricity, agility, and accountability through standardised metrics and measurement, with the expectation that everyone in Operations are drivers and owners of client outcomes.
- Review team structure and capacity plans in accordance with change in business structure and demand.
- Ensure succession planning for critical roles in place.
- Monitor morale and constantly motivate direct reports to ensure that optimum level of productivity and service standards are achieved.
- To act as a sponsor for the team for all changes facing Trade Operations group to ensure that such changes are implemented successfully.
Regulatory and Business Conduct:
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Always work towards achieving the outcomes set out in the Bank’s conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Monitor the effective communication and implementation of regulatory changes.
- Head and team members of Trade Operations
- Head and managers of GBS
- Trade BRM
- Business Technology
- Front Office and Middle Office
- Other Operations Functions
- Other Functions (HR, Finance, Legal and Compliance, Tax)
- Audit and investigations
- Group Trade Operations and Centre of Excellence
- Local TB Product Management
- CCIB Head, RMs and CMs
- BB Head and RMs
- External consultants
- Bank Audit / Accounting firms
- Local and Regional Regulators
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8 years of working experience in Operations
- In-depth understanding of various types of trade products, process flow, regulations and accounting rules.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and operational skills.
- Good management skill and able to coach the team to achieve agreed target.
- Sound PC / MS Office skill.
- Strong organizational skills and well-developed business abilities.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Self-motivator, able to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- Passion in identifying and driving new operations improvement opportunities.
- Other than above roles, job holders should follow other job duties and responsibilities assigned by line manage from time to time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th December, 2023.
- Holland Rock and Partners Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Holland Rock and Partners Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Holland Rock and Partners Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Holland Rock and Partners Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.