The Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Store Officer
- Assist Store Supervisor in management of material issue and receipt.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to store supervisor and record keeping.
- Maintenance and audit of material in stock.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Receiving and arranging of materials received from the vendor into the storeroom.
- Issuing of material duly approved on the Inventory Management System.
- To ensure the correctness in the quality, quantity, specifications, condition of the materials received from vendors.
- Assist in finalizing various MIS reports pertaining to store procedures.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carrying out all other functions as designated in line with achieving the departmental objective.
- This role requires a First Degree or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires between 0-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Inventory Management
- Electricity Industry Regulatory Knowledge
- Safety and Health Compliance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email
Application Deadline 5th December 2023.
2. Job Title: Business Development & Relationship Management Officer at the Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN)
Position: Business Development & Relationship Management Officer – MFBs & OFIs
Job Objective and Summary
- Supports the development and implementation of strategies to ensure onboarding of new Participating Financial Institutions (PFIs) – Micro-Finance Banks (MFBs) & Other Financial Institutions (OFIs). Maintains excellent day-to-day relationships with existing PFIs (MFBs & OFIs) to achieve organizational goals.
- The principal objective of the role is client relationship management, business development, client acquisition, industry analysis, risk monitoring and mitigation. The role reports to the Business Development & Relationship Manager – MFBs & OFIs.
Business Development & Relationship Management:
- Initiates and develops relationships with Micro Finance Banks & Other Financial Institutions (MFBs & OFIs) for business growth.
- Manages information flow between PFIs (MFBs & OFIs) and the Bank.
- Monitors and reports on the performance of all MFBs & OFIs’ loan products, schemes and investments managed by the Bank, against monthly/quarterly/annual plans.
- Provides support in the development and implementation of efficient and effective customer service framework/guidelines
- Contacts and follows-up on qualified MFBs & OFIs for new opportunities.
- Addresses customer issues/concerns in accurate and timely manner.
- Works closely with MFBs & OFIs to understand their business needs and to explore opportunities for growth.
- Provides business advice and consultancy to PFIs (MFBs & OFIs) in an effective manner.
- Maintains strong knowledge of Bank’s products, pricing, policies etc, so as to educate clients on benefits.
- Identifies present and future business development opportunities with new and existing PFIs.
- Maintains strong relationship with existing PFIs (MFBs & OFIs) for business retention.
- Maintains security and confidentiality of client information.
- Supports the achievement of business development targets for a segment of the market.
- Stays abreast of recent industry trends, identifies market opportunities and develops customer relevant propositions that drive key measures such as market share, revenue, profit and brand health.
- Develops and maintains detailed business plans for client projects.
- Works with the Business Development & Relationship Manager in developing timely solutions for client requirements.
- Conducts business reviews with clients on periodic basis.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Finance and Administration or any related field.
- A Post Graduate Degree in business or development finance related field or management is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a financial institution /development agency is required.
- Membership of a professional business-related institute such as ICAN, CIMA, CPA, CIBN etc. is an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of financial procedures and applications
- Understanding of banking practice and related policy issues, their implications and applications
- Knowledge of credit administration, operations and management
- Knowledge of risk management.
- Meeting Facilitation skills
- Good understanding of budget and cost management
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent credit analysis and appraisal skills
- Demonstrated competence in loans administration/account management
- Excellent communication skills (Oral & Written).
- Application of P/C productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills
- Proficiency in the formulation and implementation of credit policies and regulations
- Proficiency in credit administration/supervision
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Excellent administrative ability.
- Results orientation
- Interpersonal relationship ability
- Action planning
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume and Covering Letter to: [email protected] using “Application for BDRM Officer Role – Candidate Name” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 2nd December, 2023.
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.