The International Breweries Plc Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | International Breweries Plc Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. International Breweries Plc Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming International Breweries Plc Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 International Breweries Plc Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at International Breweries Plc Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
International Breweries Plc Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Maintenance Data Capture Clerk
Ref No: 30033309
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Job Type: Full time
- A career Opportunity exists for a highly skilled Data Capture Clerk – Brewing.
- The Successful candidate will perform engineering data capturing administrative duties for the Brewing department which could also include SOP / SWI write-ups, filing, photocopying, and disseminating of information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive job cards from Engineering Planner artisans
- Capture the information on the job cards into the system.
- Run reports on maintenance performance.
- Assist planner with the planning of maintenance priorities.
- Run the job-cards from the system.
- Capture ad-hoc requests into the system and run schedules.
- Issue the schedules to the engineering controllers for maintenance days.
- Collection of schedules after maintenance day and capture and closure for all maintenance schedules.
- Generation and display of Brewing engineering and individual artisans performance indicators.
Work in Team:
- Communicate effectively in teams.
- Contribute to self and team development.
- Relevancy of data displayed – content and date
- Apply 5S to own workspace Communicate effectively in teams.
- Accuracy of data captured.
- Reports generated in time.
- Validate information if something does not seem correct.
- Accuracy of generated reports
- Backlog of data to be captured.
- Capturing of maintenance data into CMMS
- Maintain data integrity
- Extract reports
- Capture problem solving documentation
- Achieve optimal reporting capability Accuracy of data captured
- B.Sc / HND or equivalent in Engineering.
- Familiarity with maintenance systems eg. COSWIN or SAP-PM and SAP-MM
- Self starter.
- Computer literate essential.
- One-year experience in similar data capturing environment.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Computer skills.
- Numerate and accurate.
- Communication ability.
- Attention to detail good admin.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd November 2023.
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with AB InBev’s employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting
2. Job Title: Web Developer at Zylus Group International
Position: Web Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Creating a suitable color scheme or incorporating the client’s color scheme into the design
- Coding the site’s navigation
- Updating and maintaining the site
- Making backup files of the site
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Designing buttons and other controls for the site
- Creating mock-ups of the site for the client’s approval
- Fixing any functionality issues, including the removal of “dead links”
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 4 years relevant work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Web Designer
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Understanding of UX/UI (user experience/user interface) design
- Knowledge of SEO (search engine optimization)
- WordPress development experience
- Good visual design sense
- Experience in responding well to clients’.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
N80,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th November, 2023.
Note: Successful candidate must be ready to resume immediately
- International Breweries Plc Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for International Breweries Plc Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the International Breweries Plc Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum International Breweries Plc Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.