The Interswitch Group Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Interswitch Group Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Interswitch Group Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Interswitch Group Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Interswitch Group Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Interswitch Group Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Interswitch Group Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Service Management Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Purepay – Transaction Switching & Payment Processing
- To support the management of Interswitch’s group Purepay Services through the management of interaction between the internal teams, external customers, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Service Design
- Support the creation of service architecture
- Service Operations
- Runs beta and pilot programs with new services and enhancement initiatives
- Provides input into the business and Technical Service Catalogue
- Works with support teams to ensure that consumers get adequate support and proper communication to drive satisfaction and usage
- Oversee the analysis & monitoring of market trends to be able to make recommendation on product enhancements
- Service Performance Review/ Analysis
- Designs and conduct customer surveys
- Generates daily/ weekly Service Performance report to provide insights on Service Trend Analysis from customer and internal perspective
- Manages issues resolution and assign actionable tasks to various business stakeholders
- Manages current service offerings by ensuring SLAs are met by operations team and support team or other teams
- Service Transition
- Prepares a Project transition to Operational Services checklist for every project assigned
- Service Training and handover training for new and existing services
- End User Quality Assurance
- Continuous Service Improvement
- Identifies Service enhancements/service improvements
- Develops and implements initiatives that ensure product transaction growth
- Regularly meets with top 10 customers, to review service performance
- Keeps sales team up to date on functionality and future enhancements to products and provides relevant sales materials.
- First Degree in a Science or Art discipline
- 4 years’ experience in same or related field
- Service/Project Management certifications like ITIL, ISO, PMP, etc will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd December 2023.
2. Job Title: State Field Coordinator at the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
Position: State Field Coordinator
Requisition ID: 1501
Grade: SB4 – Local Professional (Junior & Mid Level)
Category: National Consultant
Type of Job Posting: Internal and External
Employment Type: Non- Staff When Act. Employed
Contract Duration: 60 days over the period of 5 months
- This position is located under the Circular Economy and Resource Efficiency Unit (TCS/CEP/CER) which is responsible for supporting capacity development to scale up and mainstream the production of sustainable products and adoption of circular and resource-efficient cleaner patterns of consumption and production along value chains, circular economy policies, programmes and practices, including circular business models that improve the profitability of industries while creating social and environmental benefits.
- In addition, it promotes nature-based solutions and ecosystem-based approaches for inclusive and sustainable industrial development (ISID) that support the co-existence of industries in harmony with nature.
- In addition, it facilitates the design of sustainable products made with fewer materials, with greater durability, reliability, reparability, reusability and recyclability, and supports the deployment of new business models that improve environmental performance.
- The State Field Coordinator will work under supervision of UNIDO HQ Project Manager at TCS/CEP/CER for the project 210184. The contract period might be extended until the end of the project subject to the incumbent performance and budget availability.
Project 210184 “Promoting sustainable plastic value chains through circular economy practices”
- The project aims to contribute to Nigeria’s inclusive and sustainable industrial development and reduce leakage of plastics to the environment through promotion of circular economy principles and practices to be integrated into effective implementation of plastic waste management and strengthening plastic value chains. It is expected to demonstrate the benefit of adopting circular economy practices and resource efficient production for plastic value chains in Nigeria.
- The project has three lines of activities, which interact with each other: 1) Support development of implementation guidelines of the national policy on plastic waste management; 2) Support to strengthening recycling capacity at target municipalities through reinforcing the value chain system, including provision of necessary equipment and pilot implementation of the guidelines on plastic waste management; and 3) demonstration of circular econo my and resource efficiency practices, including recycling system and innovative technology at pilot companies or institutions to showcase their benefits.
- Under the supervision of the Project Manager at UNIDO Headquarters and the National Programme Coordinator at UNIDO Regional Office in Nigeria, and in close communication and coordination with the UNIDO project team, as well as international experts, the project counterparts, and cooperating institutions in Nigeria, the State Field Coordinator is required to carry out the following main duties in Lagos:
|Main Duties||Concrete / Measurable Outputs to be achieved||Expected Duration||Location|
|Liaise with counterparts in Lagos (LASEPA, LAWMA, FBRA, etc.) and closely assist in case of need in the organization of the periodical project meetings such as Project Steering Committee (PSC) and Project State Coordination Team meetings (PSCT) as well as awareness raising seminars/ workshops/ trainings, and events.||Duties carried out as assigned.||60 days||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Participate in the meeting/ sermianrs/ workshops/ trainings/ events organized for the project, and draft the meeting minutes or event reports, circulate to the concerned parties for comments and finalise.||Meeting minutes or Reports on project events||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Assist international experts, as required, in conducting the assessment in target municipalities in Lagos and preparaing zero draft Action Plan for the target municipality, by interviewing, collecting data and materials.||Repotrs, if required.
Duties carried out as assigned.
|Facilitate and encourage the counterparts to deliver required tasks on time.||Duties carried out as assigned.||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Monitor progress of project’s sub-contractors, experts, and counterparts’ activities, identify risks that may delay the project progress, report to the Project Manager and the National Programme Coordinator with suggestions, and take mitigation measures if necessary.||Monthly reports with work plan of the next month||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Assist and follow-up with the counterparts in preparing their progress report.||Duties carried out as assigned.||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Perform all other necessary project tasks as required by the Project Manager.||All necessary project outputs timely achieved and duties carried out as assigned.||Lagos, Nigeria|
Minimum Organizational Requirements
- Advanced University Degree in Engineering, Waste Management, Environement Policies, Environment Management, Economics, Business Management, or other relevant discipline for the project coordination is required.
Technical and Functional Experience:
- A minimum of three (3) years of working experience in coordination, partnership building, project management, data collection and analysis, in organizations that work with the environment management related field, is required.
- Experience in working with public and private institutions on waste management topic is desired.
- Demonstrated excellent report writing skill is desired.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Fluency and/or working knowledge of local language is desirable.
Required Values and Competencies
- We Live and Act with Integrity: Work honestly, openly and impartially.
- We Show Professionalism: Work hard and competently in a committed and responsible manner.
- We Respect Diversity: Work together effectively, respectfully and inclusively, regardless of our differences in culture and perspective.
- We Focus on People: Cooperate to fully reach our potential – and this is true for our colleagues as well as our clients. Emotional intelligence and receptiveness are vital parts of our UNIDO identity.
- We Focus on Results and Responsibilities: Focus on planning, organizing and managing our work effectively and efficiently. We are responsible and accountable for achieving our results and meeting our performance standards. This accountability does not end with our colleagues and supervisors, but we also owe it to those we serve and who have trusted us to contribute to a better, safer and healthier world.
- We Communicate and Earn Trust: Communicate effectively with one another and build an environment of trust where we can all excel in our work.
- We Think Outside The Box and Innovate: To stay relevant, we continuously improve, support innovation, share our knowledge and skills, and learn from one another.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th December, 2023.
- Only nationals or permanent residents of the country of the duty station are considered eligible.
- Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
- This appointment is limited to the specified project(s) only and does not carry any expectation of renewal.
- Employees of UNIDO are expected at all times to uphold the highest standards of integrity, professionalism and respect for diversity, both at work and outside.
- Only persons who fully and unconditionally commit to these values should consider applying for jobs at UNIDO.
- All applications must be submitted online through the Online Recruitment System. Correspondence will be undertaken only with candidates who are being considered at an advanced phase of the selection process. Selected candidate(s) may be required to disclose to the Director General the nature and scope of financial and other personal interests and assets in respect of themselves, their spouses and dependents, under the procedures established by the Director General.
- The Director General retains the discretion to make an appointment to this post at a lower level.
- UNIDO does not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you have received a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Vacant positions within UNIDO are advertised on the official UNIDO website. Should you have any questions concerning persons or companies claiming to be recruiting on behalf of UNIDO and requesting payment of a fee, please contact: [email protected]
- Interswitch Group Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Interswitch Group Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Interswitch Group Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Interswitch Group Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.