The Jumia Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Jumia Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Jumia Nigeria Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Jumia Nigeria Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Jumia Nigeria Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Jumia Nigeria Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Jumia Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: NI – Customer Service Sales Manager
- Management of day-to-day operations of CS sales.
- Oversee the sales team to ensure targets and standards are met by holding daily briefing with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly.
- Tracking sales Team KPI on daily, weekly and monthly basis, sending performance report to management.
- Setting individual sales targets within the sales team.
- Ensure the right staffing count is done in CS sales to efficiently manage cost and productivity.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Plan and coordinate training programs for cs sales staff.
- Devises strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Access current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement and implement them.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales Analytics and forecasts for the team
- Growth of CS sales share of business
- CPO reduction
- NMV, Net order meeting set commercial target.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 5 years of experience in sales with experience in Tele-sales or banking sales.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially excel or google sheet
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet targets.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Experience setting sales goals.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Application Deadline 30th November 2022.
2. Job Title: Account Officer at the College of Insurance and Financial Management (CIFM)
Position: Account Officer
Location: Asese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The operation of the sale ledger ensuring that invoices are raised promptly and accurately.
- The operation of the purchase ledgers ensuring that invoice is accurately recorded in the accounting system.
- Posting of cash, bank and general ledgers.
- Prompt issuance of receipt for all payment.
- Proper filing of finance documents.
- Update of training schedule.
- Liaise with staff from other department as necessary, providing proactive support and advice when needed.
- Prepare paper for the Financial Committee’s termly meetings and taking minutes.
- Assist in budget preparation and budget monitoring.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required and that fall within the scope and range of the job.
- Ensure relevant accounting reconciliation (bank, intercompany etc.) are carried out on regular basis.
- Update of fixed asset schedule and maintenance of fixed asset register.
- Prompt payment of PAYE, pension and other statutory payments.
- Ensure prompt collection of all receivables.
- Ensure payables are verified and paid as at when due.
- Prepare monthly, quarterlyand annual management account.
Qualification and Experience
- A First Degree in Accounting, Finance or any other relevant numerate discipline.
- Minimum of Three (3) year experience in similar role.
- Professional qualification is an added Advantage (ICAN)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November, 2022.
- Jumia Nigeria Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Jumia Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Jumia Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Jumia Nigeria Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.