The Jumia Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Jumia Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Jumia Nigeria Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Jumia Nigeria Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2022/2023 Jumia Nigeria Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Jumia Nigeria Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Jumia Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Category Manager (Computing)
- As Category Manager (Computing), you will have the end-to-end responsibility of the customer experience and growth of the category that has been assigned to you.
- Your role is to bring in the relevant assortment, design targeted promotions, and manage partners including vendors and brands – interfacing constantly with the Commercial Planning, Vendor Success & Marketing teams.
- Ensure continuous growth of our existing business by owning pricing and promotions strategy, working with marketing teams to improve product content and visibility; and managing stock availability by coordinating teams across the business to bring the product to the customer.
- Complete sales performance of the 3c’s Categories, vendors, merchant’s management, and monitoring of sales strategies with a view to increasing the Business unit’s Net Margin Position (NMP) & Gross Merchandise Volume (GMV).
- Customer acquisition thru Value Offering, Sales Campaign Management, etc.
- Create and present strategic insights for the Business unit to gain alignment of major initiatives at multiple levels of the organization.
- Analyze and present post – promotion analysis for retail and Marketplace, quantifying impact to brand and category.
- Define and optimize curation/assortment selection strategy for your category ensuring relevance of selection/styling to optimize revenues and sales velocity.
- Support product and content creation process to increase assortment live.
- Plan and maintain constant stock availability.
- Manage the entire physical product lifecycle, from strategic activities to tactical implementation, including product portfolio idea generation.
- Work closely with the vendor management team to identify vendors and negotiate contracts to ensure best quality and costs.
- Partner with Jumia Services to improve product availability, reduce costs, and minimize our working capital investment.
- Trend Spotting: Should be able to identify broader trends and fill category gaps.
- Build weekly marketing plan, contribute determining which products/subcategories will be promoted on website and through all marketing channels (Newsletters, Facebook, etc.).
- Develop strong analytics to evaluate daily/weekly/monthly performance and optimize further marketing, pricing, and product selection.
- Develop and manage subcategories under Jumia.
- Maintain the P&L and develop annual and quarterly category strategic plans by conducting financial analysis of the business.
- Work together with system teams to identify main opportunities for process automation and efficiency gains.
- Influence large number stakeholders across the business; work closely with the team members and other business groups to deliver results and be comfortable in presenting projects and results to senior leadership on a regular basis.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- B.Sc / Higher Diploma in a relevant field from a reputable educational institution.
- Post-graduate qualification or professional certification in a sales / marketing discipline will be a plus.
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role, with at least 2 years in a leadership position
- The ability to prioritize key accounts is a required skill.
- Process Improvement Management
- Good problem-solving skills required.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets, can prioritize tasks under pressure.
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
- Company and customer expertise.
- Strategic perspective.
- Good understanding of P&L, and Cash-Flow Management
- Skilled negotiation & Value-based selling
- Experience negotiating bulk discounts, MOQs & Credit Terms
- Experience building partnership with strategic OEMs.
- Owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power-point) tools.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st December 2022.
2. Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager at Reckitt Benckiser
Position: Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Want to take manufacturing to the next level? As Quality Assurance Manager you’ll have the freedom to take ownership for our largest site and setting the standard excellence in production.
- Quality counts here. Responsible for one of our largest, most complex sites, you’ll ensure we meet the highest standards. Every time.
- You’ll work with colleagues and suppliers to ensure our brand reputation.
- You’ll ensure customers can continue to depend on us for product excellence.
- You’ll build relationships to improve current practices and prevent mistakes.
- You’ll identify and create training needs, technical manuals and audits.
You’ll succeed because:
- You’re committed to quality. You’ve a background in quality control or assurance, ideally in healthcare or a regulated manufacturing environment.
- You work best autonomously, taking ownership and initiative for your own results.
- You understand quality controls, technical manuals and process improvements. You’re diplomatic and tactful, meaning you can facilitate change and improve working practices and processes.
- You collaborate effectively and lead improvement.
You’ll love it because:
- You’ll have the freedom to make a difference. You’ll put your own ideas into practice.
- The products you help us get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Jumia Nigeria Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Jumia Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Jumia Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Jumia Nigeria Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.