The Lorache Consulting Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | Lorache Consulting Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Lorache Consulting Limited recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Lorache Consulting Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Lorache Consulting Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Lorache Consulting Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Lorache Consulting Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Faculty Computer Trainer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deliver students the power of knowledge to keep them learned at each session
- Engage students with new, smarter & contemporary habits of learning
- Improve the output of each student so as to bring value to his subject specialization
- Appraise , improvise & Update yourself with best of subject acquaintance on regular basis.
- Take responsibility to upgrade learning of each student & the class
- Practice academic exercise to keep the students updated with practical applications
- Graduate (With NYSC) only. Preferably CISCO: (CCNA) or Compti A-A+ qualified
- Subject Specialization: Programming languages, C, C++, Java, .Net, Python, Oracle database, Microsoft server programs, Multimedia & Animation.
Starting salary is N150,000 to N200,000 p/m, depending on the candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November 2023.
2. Job Title: Nigerian Society of Teachers Recruitment for State Coordinators
- Gender mobile requires a Program Manager who will primarily be responsible for driving and improving the organization’s programmatic direction.
- Develop program strategy including delivery approaches and model
- Ensure program quality and learning
- Ensure program quality assurance and conduct periodic program audits
- Identify partners and strengthen partner relationships
- Establish/strengthen reporting mechanisms to ensure timeliness in reporting.
- Provide overall leadership to the Programs Unit.
- Influence funding priorities by sharing new learnings from ongoing programs
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Gender, Public Health or another related field. A postgraduate degree in any related field is desirable and will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with the International and National legal framework on gender equality and women’s rights.
- Experience in designing and implementing gender-transformative approaches
- Experience in developing gender and GBV program strategies and models
- Proven skills in grant proposal writing, research and data management.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in program design and implementation.
- Conceptual abilities, strategic thinking and analytical writing skills.
- Organizing skills and capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] , cc [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th November, 2023.
- Lorache Consulting Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Few things to know before applying for Lorache Consulting Limited Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Lorache Consulting Limited Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Lorache Consulting Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.